Reviews for The Day You Said Goodnight
Sirena87 chapter 13 . 11/17/2006
aw.. the story was so sweet! i love it...
FukuWija chapter 1 . 11/1/2005

I'm just starting to read this... as you could see...
Mrs Hatake Itachi chapter 13 . 10/2/2005
Nice story and it's okay!
Lady Lyris chapter 13 . 9/13/2005
nice story! though im a late fanfic fanatic...hope to read more from you _
yanagi-chyan chapter 13 . 8/29/2005
hi, sorry it took me so long to review! stupid classes that come between me and my anime time... gr! so, anyway, nice epilogue! really great ending, very very sweet! haha, can't wait to read your next fic! _ *waves*
Mafuyu no Seiza chapter 13 . 8/29/2005
ok, i decided to reply to your reviews in the review place... beut i know it's forbidden, i'm just a stubborn

anyway, thanks for the support and all that jazz. about the switching of the scenes, the HR didn't work for that (and i hate it) and there's no turning back. i really want to remodify the certain switchign of the scenes but because it was there, it was there! don't worry, i won't breathe fire on your neck, i'm just gonan starngle you (JOKE!). anyway, i'm so sorry if i cannot make this fic longer because if i do, it will be out of track and out of the meaning of the song i used.

about the cut-off lemon, i decided to do it on purpose because some of my friends and classmates and relatives knew about my secret and they will be coming here to look at it. imagine if you are a person with a goody-goody reputation and they see a work like this, i'll be dead tomorrow! i'm not trying to be plastic or something but it is something that is something for me. i'm getting exhausted with all this typing so i gotta go..
Obsessed Dreamer chapter 13 . 8/28/2005
nice ending..bbut..*sweatdrops* hope you don't mind another wave of critcism coming your way *gulps*..

in switching between scenes, can you put descriptions that indicate can be pretty comfusing for the reader if the dialogue goes on but the characters are already in a different place..

now don't go breathing fire down at my neck *nervous laughter*

looking forward to your next fic..
Master Thief chapter 13 . 8/28/2005
YEHEY! A nice ending! The right hemisphere of your mind is very creative! Congrats for completing this very cute story! _
Ogawa Ayumi chapter 13 . 8/27/2005
how sad. it's the end! but still the lemon's cut off! anyway, i hope you'll continue writing stories. unfortunately, i have started to do "Stay", got it first! good friends, thank you...
Obsessed Dreamer chapter 12 . 8/27/2005
you're back on track! yey! *glomps* now this is the utara_mikagami we know..why did you cut-off the lemon part? (naughty OD!)..hey,don't throw up here..kyah! i'm soaked with vomit!

hehe..kidding..glad it's not yet finished..i would have had you hanged upside down over a pot of boiling water..kekeeke..
Master Thief chapter 12 . 8/26/2005
*sings Especially for You by MYMP*

Nice! Nice! Update soon please kthxbai :D
Cagalli Yula Athha Fangirl chapter 11 . 8/25/2005
I loved your story

especially the last chapter :D

you know the part when she opened her eyes the first time and then still she couldn't see I thought man sin't the author a bit meanie

but then I laughed when I continued lol o

the chapter was supposed to be a bit sad but at that laugh of yours lol it sure was funny

well I'm glad I stumbled on your story

can't wait for the next update
windy-goddess chapter 11 . 8/25/2005
hehe..this is very good .plz continue ,how tokiya gonna get fuko back again
naia chapter 11 . 8/25/2005
...why oh why do you have to do that? leaving this chap hanging like that? it kills me! juz kiddin...can't w8 for the next chap...btw...why did u make mi-chan leave the room?...hehe...
Obsessed Dreamer chapter 11 . 8/25/2005
i'm flattered that you incorporated my idea..but i guess i'd have to agree to your A/N about this chap being crappy..Dream Mi-chan? ; *blinks many times then sweatdrops*uh, good concept but the idea haven't been worked-out well..not to mention the amount of typos and misspellings, and well, gramatical errors..Fuuko's OCness went overboard too..hehe..*sweatdrops again*..boredom can really do that to a person, i guess..i'm sorry to say this but i can't help but feel that the chap is half-baked..

i'm still looking forward to your update and i hope you've recovered from your slump by that time..mucho love!