Reviews for The memoirs of Hera
dude chapter 17 . 1/17/2013
none
Mystery chapter 36 . 7/6/2010
It was a great story,I loved it!
Athena Of The Greeks chapter 36 . 1/10/2010
i LOVED this story, you did a wonderful job writing it:)
meiscool2 chapter 36 . 6/1/2008
wait. is ares about be born? but i loved ur story even if u like fineshed it 2 years ago. :)

meiscool2
ravenclawblood chapter 2 . 5/20/2007
Hey. I love yourt story and I was wondering if I could use it. Let me explain. I'm doing a personal anthology for an english project so basically I have to pick out stories and articles that I like and right summaries about them. Your name would be on it not mine unless of course you choose to remain anyonomous (sp). I would need an summary of the author nothing big just like name, age any other random tid-bits about yourself that your willing to share. If your interested I would need a reply in like the next two days so I can get everything in order. Any other questions you might have you can e-mail me, but please do it soon. I would only post like the first three chapters and then I'd mention that there's more chapters in my summary of the story. So yeah, e-mail me let me know. Oh and if you could even if you don't want me to use your story could you e-mail anyways so that I know you got the e-mail. Thanks so much it is much appreciated.

Oh by the way my name is actually Tenley. I haven't wrote any Greek Myths yet but plan on it sortly. If you want to get an idea of what I write I have four stories under Harry Potter, ravenclaw is the name I use. Thank you so much expecially if you agree.

Thanks, ravenclawblood
Sonora-Margaret chapter 36 . 3/7/2007
That was GREAT! Perfect ending, it was all tied up nice.
Sonora-Margaret chapter 34 . 11/26/2006
thx u 4 writing it!
Sonora-Margaret chapter 32 . 10/25/2006
Hmm, tricky tricky.
diamanda sakura chapter 32 . 10/25/2006
Fabulously written. Hestia seems so wise and smart, does she ever get in troubble herself? And Hera sure want Zeus. Finally and badly! Pls go on!
Smiling Eyes chapter 31 . 10/11/2006
Now it's getting REALLY insteresting! Your Zeus is so hot! And Hera will soon have to stop resisting his charm I bet!
Lurker chapter 31 . 10/2/2006
I like this, Zeus is a hottie!
Neko Kuroban chapter 17 . 9/29/2006