Reviews for Aftermath
Guest chapter 1 . 2/16/2014
I think Pol and Sionell should remain friends for the rest of their life.
Koneko Shampoo chapter 1 . 3/23/2009
Alright, so it's been, what, 4 years or so? I know you're never gonna update, but I just wanted you to know, on the off chance you ever log in again and checkc on your stories, that I would REALLY REALLY like to see where this is going. That is all.
Caylee chapter 1 . 6/11/2006
Dear Fellow Fan,

I thought you may like to know that Ms. Rawn does not condone the use or manipulation of her worlds or characters for RPG's, Fan Fiction or any other derivative works. To read it straight from the author’s fingers, please follow this link ( bb. ) to Melanie Rawn’s website. The initial post in the thread was made by Ms. Rawn herself, and the whole thread is full of all the answers to the whys and why nots as well as a few other informative links. I can see that you have worked very hard on you fanfic and must be disappointed, but one fan to another, I would suggest that you remove your fanfic from the website, out of respect for the wishes of an author you obviously admire. If you have any questions, concerns, or would just like someone to flame at over the injustice of it all, please feel free to contact me.

In Light,

Caylee
darkforest214 chapter 1 . 9/21/2005
That was well written and I hope you continue...