Reviews for Freezing Time
katiek121 chapter 1 . 1/6/2014
Great story! I miss Chris, too.
Nitte iz chapter 1 . 8/26/2010
Ah! I love it. I miss the Piper/Chris bonding too and I thought this was beautiful - a good survey over time. I especially liked how you had Piper be upfront about his 'past' while he was growing up, and how her 'future' knowledge influenced her behavior.

And you mentioned 'I'll love you forever' - that is my favorite children's book ever! I bought it for my nephew when he was born.
Jazmingirl chapter 1 . 8/10/2009
what a story

There isnt much to say besides wow

and yeah I miss Chris too
Yusuke Urameshi - Mazoku chapter 1 . 5/23/2009
love this
justawritier chapter 1 . 2/6/2009
loved it :D
brezy bri chapter 1 . 1/16/2009
this is one of my absolute favorite stories, no matter how many times i read it, i love it even more then the last time and each time it gets to me and makes me shed a few tears. it's perfect!
Secret Thought chapter 1 . 1/5/2009
I loved it. :D
breezyyy chapter 1 . 12/4/2008
this story makes me cry everytime i read it! it's an amazing story, i love it to pieces! it's so beautiful!
brezy bri chapter 1 . 10/26/2008
loved it! so cute and beautiful,you made me cry! but i forgive you:)
Leah chapter 1 . 10/4/2008
wonderful story
tinkrbell225 chapter 1 . 7/7/2008
I love how you contend every thing so nicely with the last show
Liv-x-Case-Benson chapter 1 . 6/1/2008
I love this story! Yoy're such an awesome writer! I think that really is how Chris would feel. I liked his first birthday, his first day of school, all those little bits that seemed to tie everything together, made the story worth reading. Awesome work! Keep it up.
Ditzyleo chapter 1 . 3/25/2008
I miss chris too ! (and charmed in general) Great ff
rhapsody-child-of-the-sky chapter 1 . 11/23/2007
aww...so sweet
MargotTenser chapter 1 . 3/1/2007
wow. I mean WOW. This story actually made me teary. I think you perfectly managed to portray the constant tension Piper would feel between knowing and loving the boy as a child while cherishing the man he was/will be at the exact same time. It would be so difficult to assuage the guilt while facing the thought of meeting him again.

I also like that Chris remembers too even though this Chris is still a different person - he is also the "other Chris" - it's really incredible. I don't think I've read it done better - and I've read many versions of this story.

I also have to say that it is wonderfully complete - I finished the story perfectly satisfied. Fantastic.