Reviews for Headfirst for Halos
WindSailor95 chapter 4 . 3/27
Please! Update this! Your writing is amazing and I love this story! :3 At least let me know how it ends! hahaha :P
I-Love-Trunks1 chapter 4 . 1/30
Taichi and Yamato are so cute and adorable together. I love that pairing. It's one of my favorites.

Could you please continue writing this story? I love it so much!

Could you also please start writing the story 'Yesterday’s Feelings'?
Wilson-Taito-KoganLoverForever chapter 4 . 6/5/2014
Loving the story so far and hoping to see an update here soon.
SCHWARZSCHILD chapter 4 . 7/12/2012
Awwww great!
Update soon!
ButterflyAway chapter 4 . 5/11/2012
damn awesome! I like that! I'm exited to read the next chapter) Finally Tai made up his mind- eveen though i feel kinda bad for kiseki /
zusammen chapter 4 . 2/24/2012
Just one word "AWESOME", men seriusly this is awesome, from the first chapther to the last I felt hooked. But what I like most was the naturalness of the dialogues, I could imagine the whole scenario as a movie; was incredible beacause I really could believe that this couls happen (well...in a alternative universe, you know what I mean)

P.S: This going directly to my favourites
DreamscomeTRUEEE chapter 4 . 12/8/2011
Oh my god is kiseki going to be with raian? ? Pls update!
orange sodap0p chapter 4 . 5/22/2011
Reviewing as promised ;)

I adore Matt and Tai in this fic! It was really cute how Tai got jealous of Matt and Raian, when in turn Raian liked Tai. And of course how everyone wanted to set Matt up with Raian XD I'm so glad that Tai and Matt got everything worked out, and hopefully maybe we'll get to see another chapter? But no rush on it, lord knows I have fics that haven't been touched in years XD
Lamppu chapter 4 . 5/8/2011
I sure as hell hope that you're going to continue this fic someday - it's really interesting!
MrGooseyMoose chapter 4 . 8/26/2010
I've just read all four chapters in one sitting. I loved it; you're a brilliant writer and you deserve an award, or something. ;p
KuroAngelique chapter 4 . 7/3/2010
Okay. This story is WAY more awesome than Black Rose. I could barely stomach Black Rose because of it's utter silliness and the fact that it doesn't make sense.

I really really hope you'll give us a closure (UPDATE PLEASE :(), this is probably one of the best yaoi fic I've ever read for its brilliant character development. The use of Yamato's POV instead of Taichi also gave us a brilliant insight on their relationship development.

Be proud of yourself authoress, this is an absolutely brilliant fic! :)
Blaze Snow chapter 4 . 4/23/2010
Did ya get the name from the MCR song Heafirst for Halos? Sweet fic and pairing

love ya loads

Fighter
Angel-Hunteress chapter 4 . 1/23/2010
this was hot, amazing, cute, awesome...and every other good word I can't think of at the moment. BEST. PAIRING. EVER. And I loved your OCs! XD
Luke Wolfpack chapter 4 . 8/4/2009
I loved every chapter of this story. It was so amzing. I read all of them in one day because the story was so good. I specifically liked the name-calling wars Taichi and Yamato would do. The dream part was so hot! That had to be the best part. It got even better with what happened next. Poor Yamato. How embarassing for him. I'll have to see what other stories you have.
Still.Searchin chapter 4 . 7/19/2009
Very good story. I think you're a really accomplished writer, there's just something about your stories that just makes you want to read more... you never get bored.

And, by the way, I think writing stories from Matt's (Yamato's) point of view is actually pretty good because: A) I like when Matt is the one who has a crush on Tai. B) Tai's personality really doesn't go with 'secretly falling in love with your best friend' and 'thinking about it'... lol, I don't even know if that made sense, but the point is... I like how you write ;)

Please update this story and all the other ones soon, this is too good to not be continued.