Reviews for Legacy of War
Azley chapter 1 . 12/5/2013
Oh what a wonderful story! One of the best ones I've read.
Hawkeye / Margaret is simply meant to be - I still can't get over the fact that they didn't get together at the end. Such a shame :(

How you portrayed the characters was wonderful. Hawk, Beej & Margaret were so in character.
I also love it that you didn't ignore Hawkeyes behavior to panic and flee. Their chemistry here was like it was in the series: perfect.

Elaine was so sweet too.

Great work!
katrina chapter 1 . 6/19/2012
AMAZING definetly one of my favorites you should write anothher one about when they getmarried and when they move back to crabapple cove

great job you should continue i loved how they stayed in charachtor and howthey grew alot and you putin sides of them that were never shown

AMAZING DO MORE !
fantasyinmymind chapter 1 . 6/5/2008
Delightfult story! I'll have to start watching the old episodes in a new light.
lilysan chapter 1 . 2/9/2008
Damn! That was a hellof a GOOD story!
me chapter 1 . 6/3/2007
that story was amazing, one of my favorite HM flicks.
Sam chapter 1 . 11/24/2006
Thank you so much for this beautiful story :-) I loved it!
Paulina chapter 1 . 6/8/2006
This story is very beautiful. It's truthful cos Margaret and Hawkeye are complete opposites. Their getting together had to be difficult. But I'm glad it worked out in the end :-)
Stephanie Jeansonne chapter 1 . 1/12/2006
This was absolutely the best MASH fanfic I've ever read. I think the characterizations were spot on, particularly since they've had time to grow and change a bit. It was very heartwarming, thanks. Hope you write more.
writingtiger chapter 1 . 9/20/2005
Loved it!
Shelly chapter 1 . 8/1/2005
keep the storys comeing! have you ever thouhgt about reading your own book? youd be great!
AEM1 chapter 1 . 7/25/2005
Wow that was a really awesome story! Sequel, please? Perhaps about when Hawkeye, Margaret, Elaine and Daniel return to Crabapple Cove? The baby brother Elaine wanted? Anyway, I love this story, your characterization is perfect, all the characters sounded right!
Rory Danes chapter 1 . 7/17/2005
are yougoing to keep on writing please do
Stratocruiser chapter 1 . 7/15/2005
Cute! Any chance you'll write more (hint, hint)?
Laurie chapter 1 . 7/10/2005
Fantastic story! It was well planned, and well written. I enjoyed reading about the ups and downs of each character. Great job!