Reviews for Limited
Cursa chapter 28 . 11/14/2010
One thing that has kinda been bothering me is that Elphaba barely seems to look for her husband and daughter after that first flight. It seems to be that the only thing that would make her stop looking 24/7 is a heavy conversation convincing her that they 'will find a way' or something. I dunno- just seemed a little OOC. Regardless, my most important concern is- will Elphaba loose her powers if she stays there long enough? I hope not- she's from both worlds, right? maybe the mixed blood means she will keep hers? *hopeful smile* So yeah, update soon, please
ConcealDon'tFeel chapter 28 . 11/14/2010
All of us: *run around screaming at the top of our lungs in panic*

Also, would it be alright with you if I used your OC's in a fic of my own? I have just fallen in love with them, especially Sam! Please don't respond in the A/N next chapter, just send me a PM. Also, if you have any ideas for a story I could use them in...Or maybe we could co-write the story! I've never co-written with anyone before, and it would be the second story I've published on here so far. It would be SO much fun! I'm really good at doing intense Fiyeraba stuff, and I'm also good at coming up with funny situations, plus, since punctuation, grammar, spelling, etc. are my strong points, we probably wouldn't even need to bother with hiring a beta!
ConcealDon'tFeel chapter 25 . 11/14/2010
Aw, poor Fiyero! Here, let me help. *picks up phone and starts dialing, then waits while it rings*

Person on other end: Hello?

Me: Hi! Is this Samantha Larsen?

PoOE: Uh, yeah. Who is this?

Me: You can just call me Maggie. Anyway, my friend and I are looking for two people that we think may be staying with you.

Sam: Depends which people you're talking about. I have three with me right now (to person in background* GLINDA, PUT THAT DOWN, THAT IS NOT A TOY! (to me) Sorry. You were saying?

Me: Did you say Glinda?

Sam: Yeah, why?

Me: She's one of the people we're looking for! Is Elphaba there?

Sam: Yeah, she's right...on the sofa. Playing 'Kingdom Hearts.'

Me: Can you put her on?

Sam: Just a second...

*shuffling sounds*

Elphie: Hello?

Me: ELPHIE!

Elphie: Maggie, is that you?

Me: Yep! And I've got Fiyero with me! He's worried sick, you know. Just a sec. *shoves phone at Fiyero* Here!

Fiyero: *takes phone* Fae?

Elphie: YERO!
ConcealDon'tFeel chapter 16 . 11/14/2010
So where exactly did Glinda get the idea of doing that with a pepper?
ConcealDon'tFeel chapter 4 . 11/14/2010
She's back. *smiles slyly and knowingly*
ConcealDon'tFeel chapter 2 . 11/14/2010
I would've just dumped a bucket of water on HIM, see how HE liked it! Get him all rusted up!

Glinda: If this ever actually happened, I probably would've, too. After attempting to slap him, probably, though.

Elphaba: I would just grabbed the bucket to begin with.

Fiyero: I would've thrown him into a LAKE and let him rust AND sink to the bottom where nobody would ever find him!

Rest of us: YEAH!
PocketSevens chapter 28 . 8/9/2010
Hey there. I just found this story and I have to say it's really well done.

I was wondering if there will be any more updates? Thanks.
Showghost chapter 28 . 5/24/2010
Happy birthday! Thank you for the wonderful chapter! Looking forward to more! :)

mselphabathropp109 chapter 27 . 5/6/2010
Ack! Okay, you HAVe to update now- I HAVE to know how they react to Elphie's verdigris! ;)
fuzzyblueberryjelly chapter 27 . 5/6/2010
This chapter was great. I especialy love your Glinda, she's so entertaining! The fist part of the chapter reminded me of something Glinda says in 'Son of A Witch' along the lines of " What do you think the servents are for, decoration?".

Overall, wonderfull chapter, I can't wait for the next!
Whitemermage chapter 27 . 5/5/2010
Gah! Just when there was a reunion in sight, an idiot reporter has to go and RUIN IT! Hurry up with the next chapter!
Showghost chapter 27 . 5/5/2010
Thanks for the update! The story just gets better and better. Let's try for an even quicker post this time! :D

Showghost chapter 26 . 4/11/2010
That was amazing! You have no idea how happy I am now that this story is officially not 'dead'!

Love the concept, love the action, love it, love it, love it!

Keep writing and updating before I show up at your house with a mob of fellow fans and force you to write :)

...semi-kidding...

Whitemermage chapter 26 . 4/7/2010
K, so I reviewed this earlier today, but it was on my phone while I was in school, so I had no time to login. I reviewed under the name 'Nylrac', and it was about me listening to music while reading this...whatever... ANYwho... LOVE IT! Haha, Glinda's got a job! I'd never EVER thought that Miss Upland would ever have a job! And, uh, since I've never read the book...at least, not yet, and when we saw the AMAZING musical three weeks ago I was so wrapped up in the sheer amazing awesomeness (plus my memory is horrible), so can someone please explain to me the different pronunciation of 'Animal', as opposed to 'animal'? Wow...sorry, that took a while to finally get the question out there!
Nylrac chapter 14 . 4/7/2010
Hahahahahahaha! Right as i read the bit where Elphie was 'about to jump on the coat rack and fly out the window' again, in this chapter...i was listening to the Wicked soundtrack (again, YAY!), and Defying Gravity starts playing! I laughed...kinda ironic! Well...it was more than just that...but im rambling...so ANYWAY! This story makes me LAUGH! I LOVE it! you write WONDERFULLY! And the story is hilarious! Ill follow it FAITHFULLY! WONDERFULL!