Reviews for Trinity: Two by Four
Paxwolf chapter 1 . 11/15/2005
Agreed. Your writing is awfully good, Djinn. I've just finished reading your "Trinity" series here for the first time, and enjoyed them a good deal. The first was so funny and tremendously cute, and the complexity, pathos, and maturity of these later installments made for good storytelling. Certainly one of the more unique Justice League stories I've ever read! You don't shy away from the hard questions, do you? I rather like that in a writer. (grin)

The ending here was especially sweet, and it was rather charming to have Martha Kent make an appearance here.

The complicated relationships between the four central characters seemed pretty realistic and deep, especially considering we're talking about men and women who can fly here. Real emotions are very evident. It's highly interesting to see the different points of view for each of the quartet, and how they feel about each of the others. If I have one complaint, it's that the relationship between Superman and Batman themselves was given rather short shrift as compared to the others, as if their own discomfort with it was reflected onto the reader. Interesting. Perhaps more will follow, and you will resolve this hanging thread? And allow us to see more of what will come of Justin? (I'd love to see more of the rest of the JLA meet him and react to this most unique of relationship situations!)

Thank you for writing these, and I hope you produce more of the series sometime soon! :-)
Lumpkin Gangsta chapter 1 . 7/12/2005
These stories are awesome!

You gotta conitnue