Reviews for The Boy Who Cried Vampire
DeathCobraEater chapter 1 . 10/15/2011
Kitty Severus CUTE!
Naachan'sredhead chapter 1 . 8/28/2011
Maybe I wasn't meant to laugh but I did. I loved this fic even more because dudley didn't get hurt... physically at least.

Go vampirecat Severus!
ByHookOrByCrook chapter 1 . 10/3/2010
Tis a good story, but I'm pretty sure it was McGonagall who was the cat animagus. Anyway, good story. It made me laugh.

Xyverz chapter 1 . 6/4/2006
Wow, this is a PHENOMENAL one-shot! Too bad there isn't more. I may just have to check out more of your works. If they're as good as this, I'll be reading them too. :-)
Sentrosi chapter 1 . 10/23/2005
Good work!
Jan-AQ chapter 1 . 7/11/2005
Ah! hahaha! That was great! Oh my. Dudley, oh man. Hehe I loved it. Dudley was so stupid, very good keeping him in character. The adventure/excitement was written out so well. Severus was great and the ending, I bet that that was Dumbledore. Great job, thanks for sharing!
angelkitty77 chapter 1 . 7/10/2005
this is so cool is there anohter chapter but i have to say that this is so funny
Kyer chapter 1 . 7/10/2005
Okay, I really enjoyed this. But now my brain is whirling with all kinds of possibilities as to why both Dumbledore and Severus would be keeping house in the Privet Drive neighborhood. My thoughts are ranging the full gamut from G-rated to NC-17.

Curse you. lol
CoyoteWolf chapter 1 . 7/10/2005
! Brilliant! That was so cute. Loved how the moron got what he deserves.

Momenti and Take Luck,

-Moony-
Mystical Witch chapter 1 . 7/10/2005
I don't buy Severus Snape as a vampire, but as someone playing a vampire I can see it. How about a follow-up story with Dudley's parents trying to blame this on Harry and Harry teasing Dudley with the "vampire"?
pazed chapter 1 . 7/10/2005