Reviews for My Inner Child
Rose-Wisteria chapter 4 . 7/21/2005
I LOVE BABY RAVEN. Though I would have prefered to hear Raven's name instead, I still love the story. I found this extremely creative despite the whole baby-based plot. I was glad to see Catwoman spicing things up as well. The dialogue was really IC throughout and I found everything so cute. The cute little Raven clutching onto Raven... aw! I really can't wait for next chapter!
Firedoll22 chapter 4 . 7/20/2005
Oh wow, I love this...its really good! Keep it up and update soon!
SugarDevil chapter 4 . 7/20/2005
I love this story so much. I can't wait for another chapter (i'm glad that I re-read this before posting. I first had this sentence reading "I can't wait for another Raven).

I like Selina, normally I don't have a thing for other characters who come in, but she's different somehow. I like how she has been helpful and knows how to get her way, like saying that Raven needs something to wear, but doesn't completely take over things, like most people might have her do. Update soon

lots of love

Kris
raggedywings chapter 4 . 7/20/2005
very funny update! seriously can't wait until there's another update!
orgasmic muffins chapter 4 . 7/20/2005
Oh my gosh! This is awesome! I cant wait until you make more chapters! I luv it! Im gonna put it on my favorites and alerts definately! I love the pair up of Raven and robin and i think metrion is adorable! I can just pictuture her clinging to robin! Aw! I cant wait to read the rest!
nazi punks fuck off chapter 4 . 7/20/2005
i've read alot of child based stories, and i can honestly say this is one of the best ones... and this story is on my favorites list
Cherry Jade chapter 4 . 7/20/2005
WOW! I loved this chapter! Poor Robin, I thought he was really going to go insane at the mall. I really cant wait for the next chapter!
ISoundLikeARockstar chapter 4 . 7/20/2005
E! It was dedicated to me! *glomp* Thank you so much. That chapter was so cute. Little Rae hugging Rob. Aw! So cute. Alexa was hilarious, and when Selina scratched her. Lmao. That wa funny. I liked the banter between Selina and Robin. They really don't like each other, eh? I don't like SElina much though, so I like how you've portrayed her. Very cool indeed. Keep up the good work, and I promise my next chapter will be up soon. Just experiancing(that can't be spelt right) slight writers block. Rock on.

Umbra
Reza Novaria chapter 4 . 7/20/2005
Exellant. Please continue, I cant wait for your next chapter.
Grinning Grim Reaper chapter 4 . 7/20/2005
another great chapter. keep up the good work. please udpate again soon. ja matte ne till then
T.J. Infinat chapter 4 . 7/20/2005
Still supporting your fiction!

Keep Typing

T. J. Infinat
DarkSoleil chapter 4 . 7/20/2005
Aw! Adorable! Please UPDATE SOON!
valkyrja21 chapter 4 . 7/20/2005
I love this story more and more with every chapter! Excellent job! Update soon!
LucidKren chapter 4 . 7/20/2005
Update soon!
Haruka-Clone chapter 4 . 7/20/2005
YAY a new chapter and a good one too I think Catwoman is really going to stir things up I think Raven would have liked her if she had been her usual slef hehehe!
82 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »