Reviews for betty quits and finds her true love
Mr. FanficGuy chapter 1 . 12/31/2011
Not bad. The spelling could use a little work but I could see a pretty well developed plotline here. That attack scene was a bit hard to sit through, though. Overall, I enjoyed it.
pachysam chapter 1 . 3/11/2007
Great story.

I liked the bit when Noah became a member of Atomic Betty's crew. Can't wait for his first battle against Maximus IQ and his army. It would also be cool if he and Atomic Betty fought Davros and his Daleks.
CJoeODell1 chapter 1 . 12/10/2005
Romantic, tragic, passionate & exciting. These 4 words are just some of the many words you can use to describe this story. I thought the part where Penelope beat Betty up badly was the most heart-breaking, tear-jerking, heart-stopping, spine-tingling, exciting and passionate piece of writing I've ever read. I thought about it ever since I read it last night. In fact, I am still thinking about it right now. This story is undoubtedly the best i have ever read.

However, one thing I do not get is that if Penelope did not get hurt, why would she say she did get hurt, and then blame it on Betty, and then actually starting to physically confront her with her crutches? Did I say physically confront? I meant than a very angry Penelope actually hit, smacked, punched, and even kicked Betty that is until Noah & Dylan tackled her to the ground.

Around that time, the principal bolted into the cafeteria where the first brutal, excruciating, painful and sudden physical assault took shape. When he got there, he discovered the boys trying to wrestle Penelope to the ground, and everyone in the cafeteria was all in one spot, trying to see what was going on. After pushing through the crowd of shocked and worried children, the principal also discovered that Betty, who was now obviously in a lot of pain, was sitting on the ground, crying and holding her arm. The shocked principal demanded an explanation. Dylan told him that Penelope just attacked Betty for no reason at all. Then the principal asked if anyone had seen the event occur. Noah responded that he along with everyone else had seen the entire thing. All of a sudden, the man-in-charge's mood changed from shocked to enraged, and he demanded to know why they did not try to stop her. But Noah clearly stated that they did try to stop Penelope from hurting Betty but then she chased the boys and shaking her crutch at them.

The principal then ordered Noah and Dylan to get Betty to the nurse's office as soon as possible. I really like the part where the boys tried to help Betty up, however she fell down again. Betty then moaned in pain with tears coming down her face. I like the part where Noah helped Betty up again and they slowly started to walk to the nurse's office. He saw that Betty had a huge dark violet bruise on her face which started to flow out blood, and that her arm hurt so bad that she could not hold it anymore and that she was limping, meaning that her foot must have been hurt pretty badly.

You are not going to believe this, but Penelope was not done with Betty just yet. Someone screamed look out, Betty! she turned around and saw that Penelope was somehow running after them. Then, she pushed Noah out of the way, and then she began to hit Betty yet again. This was the start of the 2nd attack.

First, Penelope hit Betty in the knee with her crutch at least 3 or 4 times, before she grabbed Betty by the shirt and screamed at her NOW YOU KNOW WHAT I HAD TO GO THROUGH YESTERDAY! Then she grabbed Betty's hurt arm and threw her at the locker surveilance notice on the bulletin board. Finally, Penelope hit Betty's arm with one of her crutches at least 2 or 3 more excruciating times before Noah grabbed Penelope by the hair, tossed her toward the wall and then he kicked her in the stomach once very hard and she fell unconscious instantly. The battle was over.

The nurse came in the hallway and seeing Betty crying and laying on the floor, she rushed her into the office where she passed out from the pain. However, an ambulance came and took Betty to the hospital. Noah refused to leave Betty and went with her.

I am in love with the part, that takes place the very next day, when both Betty and Noah admit their secrets. That they are both Galactic Guardians. I love this story! On a scale of 1 being the worst and 10 being the best, I give it a perfect 10! And a scale of 1 to 5 stars, I give this story a perfect 5 stars. I hope you write another story just like this one!
MikariStar chapter 1 . 7/13/2005
I like it, the ending is very cute when Noah joins. :)
meatwod2006 chapter 1 . 7/12/2005
i think you should fix it a little other than that i think it was really good keep up the good work