Reviews for A Lesson in Saying GoodBye and Letting Go
amsev chapter 1 . 8/5/2006
Excellent story - very succinct, yet leaving the ending open for possibilities...
Miss Weird chapter 1 . 2/19/2006
Hello. I would like to say that I thought your story was very interesting, and NEW. It's the first one that I've read where Hermione is going to kill Snape, then doesn't. So bravo! And good job. When I was reading I got a pretty good idea for a story, and if I write it out would you allow me to post it? Since it is your idea I have to ask, plus it gives you credit. It's up to you and I won’t post it if you don't want me to. Just let me know. You can email me your answer at Please consider.
MoonlightMarauder chapter 1 . 1/25/2006
Truly a beautiful and well-written one-shot... Very well-done, and the ending was great.

I'm always ambivalent about really good one-shots. I want them to continue, to reveal more of the characters, but one of the best things about them is that we don't know the things I long to know. It creates this wonderful bittersweet ending, that is truly remarkable.
fahzzyquill chapter 1 . 9/7/2005
it's bittersweet. i would love it if u continued it. please write more.

Fahzzy
queenanneus chapter 1 . 7/20/2005
completely unexpected, but i loved it. as always, keep up the good work.
vegiegurl chapter 1 . 7/12/2005
That was so nice. (not the 'aw cute' nice, but the 'wow beautiful' nice) You did a great job. _
abraxis chapter 1 . 7/12/2005
Excellent piece. Dark and sad but excellent.
firewall chapter 1 . 7/10/2005
WOW that was really powerful.
Of No Name chapter 1 . 7/10/2005
Simply amazing.
June W chapter 1 . 7/10/2005
Wow ... very thought-provoking. It's good as a one-shot, but a second chapter would be good too - find out what Hermione and Severus do to recover from the war, get out of their depression, learn to really say goodbye to the past and let go of their anger and grief. I don't want to think of them living like THIS for another hundred years - too much of a waste! Thanks for posting.
crockywock chapter 1 . 7/10/2005
Awesome language.

Snape suicidy? Nah. Cannot bring myself to even consider that. The muggle gun is also strange. Well, Severus seemed to have felt the same way. :P

But their conversation is interesting. And I like Hermione's comebacks.

Good job.
Queen of Duct Tape chapter 1 . 7/10/2005
Complete. Geez. Why do one-shots leave even more questions than regular chapters?
excessivelyperky chapter 1 . 7/10/2005
"And this is Hell, nor am I out of it". If Granger only knew, this life-in-death was far more horrifying than anything beyond the Veil.

Or perhaps she did.

Wish it wasn't a one-shot
starlightdreamer052000 chapter 1 . 7/10/2005
aw amazing fic
Caeria chapter 1 . 7/10/2005
Awesome. I felt bad for both of them and was a little misty-eyed at the end.