Reviews for The Ocarina of Time: Quest to Stop Evil Fanfic
bmp112 chapter 6 . 3/26/2007
HEY!LOOK!LISTEN!HEY!LOOK!LISTEN!HEY!LOOK!LISTEN!HEY!LOOK!LISTEN!HEY!LOOK!LISTEN!HEY!LOOK!LISTEN!HEY!LOOK!LISTEN!HEY!LOOK!LISTEN!HEY!LOOK!LISTEN!HEY!LOOK!LISTEN!HEY!LOOK!LISTEN!HEY!LOOK!LISTEN!HEY!LOOK!LISTEN!HEY!LOOK!LISTEN!HEY!LOOK!LISTEN!HEY!LOOK!LISTEN!HEY!LOOK!LISTEN!HEY!LOOK!LISTEN!HEY!LOOK!LISTEN!HEY!LOOK!LISTEN!HEY!LOOK!LISTEN!HEY!LOOK!LISTEN!HEY!LOOK!LISTEN!HEY!LOOK!LISTEN!HEY!LOOK!LISTEN! he jumped off a cliff and that was a clifie:)
bmp112 chapter 5 . 3/26/2007
HEY!LOOK!LISTEN!YOU WILL NOT TAKE OVER THE WORLD! ME AND MY ARMY OF HEY!LOOK!LISTEN! FARIES WILL AND MAKE EVERYTHING GO DA DA DA DAA!
bmp112 chapter 4 . 3/26/2007
HEY!LOOK!LISTEN! i reviwed!
bmp112 chapter 3 . 3/26/2007
i am navies accomplice!HEY!LOOK!LISTEN!HEY!LOOK!LISTEN!HEY!LOOK!LISTEN!HEY!LOOK!LISTEN!HEY!LOOK!LISTEN!HEY!LOOK!LISTEN!HEY!LOOK!LISTEN!HEY!LOOK!LISTEN!HEY!LOOK!LISTEN!HEY!LOOK!LISTEN!HEY!LOOK!LISTEN!HEY!LOOK!LISTEN!HEY!LOOK!LISTEN!HEY!LOOK!LISTEN!HEY!LOOK!LISTEN!HEY!LOOK!LISTEN!HEY!LOOK!LISTEN!HEY!LOOK!LISTEN!HEY!LOOK!LISTEN!HEY!LOOK!LISTEN!HEY!LOOK!LISTEN!HEY!LOOK!LISTEN!HEY!LOOK!LISTEN!HEY!LOOK!LISTEN!HEY!LOOK!LISTEN!HEY!LOOK!LISTEN!HEY!LOOK!LISTEN!HEY!LOOK!LISTEN!HEY!LOOK!LISTEN!HEY!LOOK!LISTEN!HEY!LOOK!LISTEN!HEY!LOOK!LISTEN!HEY!LOOK!LISTEN!HEY!LOOK!LISTEN!HEY!LOOK!LISTEN!HEY!LOOK!LISTEN!HEY!LOOK!LISTEN!HEY!LOOK!LISTEN!HEY!LOOK!LISTEN!HEY!LOOK!LISTEN!HEY!LOOK!LISTEN!HEY!LOOK!LISTEN! that is so fun:)
bmp112 chapter 2 . 3/26/2007
HEY!LOOK!LISTEN!DA DA DA DAA!HEY!LOOK!LISTEN!DA DA DA DAA!HEY!LOOK!LISTEN!DA DA DA DAA!HEY!LOOK!LISTEN!DA DA DA DAA!HEY!LOOK!LISTEN!DA DA DA DAA!HEY!LOOK!LISTEN!DA DA DA DAA!HEY!LOOK!LISTEN!DA DA DA DAA!HEY!LOOK!LISTEN!DA DA DA DAA!HEY!LOOK!LISTEN!DA DA DA DAA!HEY!LOOK!LISTEN!DA DA DA DAA!HEY!LOOK!LISTEN!DA DA DA DAA!HEY!LOOK!LISTEN!DA DA DA DAA!HEY!LOOK!LISTEN!DA DA DA DAA!HEY!LOOK!LISTEN!DA DA DA DAA!HEY!LOOK!LISTEN!DA DA DA DAA!HEY!LOOK!LISTEN!DA DA DA DAA!HEY!LOOK!LISTEN!DA DA DA DAA!HEY!LOOK!LISTEN!DA DA DA DAA!HEY!LOOK!LISTEN!DA DA DA DAA!HEY!LOOK!LISTEN!DA DA DA DAA!HEY!LOOK!LISTEN!DA DA DA DAA!HEY!LOOK!LISTEN!DA DA DA DAA!HEY!LOOK!LISTEN!DA DA DA DAA!HEY!LOOK!LISTEN!DA DA DA DAA!HEY!LOOK!LISTEN!DA DA DA DAA!HEY!LOOK!LISTEN!DA DA DA DAA!HEY!LOOK!LISTEN!DA DA DA DAA!HEY!LOOK!LISTEN!DA DA DA DAA!HEY!LOOK!LISTEN!DA DA DA DAA!HEY!LOOK!LISTEN!DA DA DA DAA!HEY!LOOK!LISTEN!DA DA DA DAA!HEY!LOOK!LISTEN!DA DA DA DAA!HEY!LOOK!LISTEN!DA DA DA DAA!HEY!LOOK!LISTEN!DA DA DA DAA!HEY!LOOK!LISTEN!DA DA DA DAA!HEY!LOOK!LISTEN!DA DA DA DAA!HEY!LOOK!LISTEN!DA DA DA DAA!HEY!LOOK!LISTEN!DA DA DA DAA!HEY!LOOK!LISTEN!DA DA DA DAA!HEY!LOOK!LISTEN!DA DA DA DAA! i am youre worst sound efect night mere, muahahaha!
bmp112 chapter 1 . 3/26/2007
DA DA DA DAA! good so far!:)
Sheikah chapter 14 . 6/16/2006
Absolute madness! I loved it.. so many fantasticly funny things in there! Best story I've read in awhile, definitely a favourite! Many actually laugh out loud moments there - that's hard to do with me. Overall, a really, really great story. 50 thumbs up!
CaptinADaWeirdOnes chapter 14 . 4/26/2006
I LOVED this story! It rocked! _ So much creativity...bravo!

The Magical Chicken Fajita saved the day!
Sabaal chapter 13 . 4/24/2006
HAHAHAHAHAHA...

Hello, Justintime... sorry for the delay. I promise to update my story soon, though. Lot of duties at home, sorry.

About chapter 10 of your fic I just have one thing to say:

POOR GERUDOS! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
link2832 chapter 14 . 4/18/2006
god... joe kinda went overboard(get it?) when he started liking the biggest, slowest, most annoying character in the game.
KidVivi chapter 14 . 4/17/2006
Argh! It isn't my fault! T_T Why'd you have to blame me...?

...Well...That was really funny! It bites that you had to end it though. -pokes you with a stick- You'll have to make another story like that. Kinda...

XD Just sayin', poor Richard and his Gay Pride...
Bakemonoh chapter 14 . 4/14/2006
Aw... It's over already? But I sure enjoyed it. Poor Richard though. GAP. Ha ha. Well, It's been a good one, I hope you go on to write many, many fanfics.
Andrea Harper chapter 14 . 4/13/2006
Laughing... too... hard... You really ermind me of my brother, did you know that? He goes on about LoZ too much as well. Not as funny as you are though. I liked all the strange allusions and jokes, especially with poor Joe, who could hear the omnipotent narrator. Don't you hate it when the character can do that, and then are forced to do things by her? The Omnipotent Narrator (aka Late Post!) can be very evil sometimes. I'm rambling again aren't I? I was fed sugar by some of my friends, you've got to excuse me. More funniness to come, hopefully.
feey chapter 14 . 4/13/2006
Haha, nice ending. Loved how you put us other authors in. *grins*

Hehe, very nice.
Suicide chapter 14 . 4/13/2006
Oh thats nice really and its funny heh heh heh...But still Gay people are cool...So please dont pick on the gay people.