Reviews for Coffee
DarkEcoFreak chapter 1 . 10/10/2012
I would go insane with out JakII & Jak3
The Great Space Hobo chapter 1 . 2/10/2010
I feel really sorry for those poor Metalheads, not even they derive a decaffeinated Jak.
Major Session chapter 1 . 12/5/2009
Lol, I like it.
Wolfykhjak chapter 1 . 8/10/2008
Poor Farmers. If they don't hurry then they are going to have a VERY short life if they don't hurry. Either that, or Haven city's population is going to be lowered a very bad amount... you should do a sequel!
Ktusa chapter 1 . 4/27/2008
This is hilarious!

"What happens if he'd finished with the Metal Heads and finds there is no coffee"

"We have to pray that the farmers have made the coffee by then or we'll face a disaster worst than the Dark Makers and more devastating than the war"

Work Farmers...Work for your lives!
random hyper person chapter 1 . 4/2/2008

I could hardly finish reading it cause i was laughing so hard

yeah... ashelin can't find enough coffee and Jak gets really angry and goes on a rampage

then comes back and breaks down, crying!
Choas Babe chapter 1 . 10/1/2006
I'd die if there were no ice cream. I love this one! Is this a one-shot? Cause I think it'd be funny to see a follow up chapter.
Crystal Remnant chapter 1 . 9/8/2006
I nearly fell off my chair laughing *adds to favs* I'd also love to see what would happen when he got to the metal head *adds to alerts* either way, loved it!
GreyJedi chapter 1 . 8/14/2006
Jak didn't strike me as the kind of guy who needed coffee, I always thought that just plain livin' was his caffine. Aw well, I have been known to be wrong.

By the way, it's been my pleasure to reveiw, Quickdemon, I didn't honestly think that you noticed me. I'll leave my email address this time, but don't get used to it.
Llama chapter 1 . 6/21/2006

I love your stories!

Update foresight! (sorry if i got the title wrong but i mean the story about the little things that only jak can see that are killing people.)

Ryuzaki's dentist chapter 1 . 4/8/2006
Hehe, I'm so clad I'm not dependant on coffee!

Chilli: Nope, you're dependant on tea!

Me: Shut it. Anyway, keep it up! Or else evil chickens will do bad things!
yamiishot chapter 1 . 4/8/2006
hehehe i like it!
Mr. D 91 chapter 1 . 2/11/2006
That was great! The phrase 'no coffee' made me giggle like a ditsy schoolgirl.

I like your description on Jaks's need for coffee. Very cartoonish in a humorous way. His life doesn't depend on him getting coffee; everyone else's does!

Cya. Hm..I sure could use come Coke (the drink XP).

*goes to fridge to find it empty*

*checks the whole house and finds nothing*

N O!.!.!.!.!.!.!.!.!
Temepstoflight chapter 1 . 1/17/2006
Scary. I have seen people like that before. Good job.
Shadow Systems chapter 1 . 12/25/2005
This is some of the funniest stuff I've ever read! WRITE MORE!