Reviews for Who's Your Seme?
asdfgh456 chapter 2 . 5/26/2012
he he he, thats so like the two of them, have to compete at everything... thats whats called true eternal rivals :-) btw you did a great job,I love it
Lzay-Niight chapter 2 . 5/12/2012
Chill would you? I don't like SasuNaru as most tend to bash both their characters, but you don't see me wincing like a wimp. The idea of singular Uke/Seme rolls isn't even real. Most real gay couples switch, those roles were made from manga and only manga. No one in real life labels someone as 'seme' and 'uke' as you are doing.

Also, your type is the main reason i hate SasuNaru. I admit I was a fan when I first came to the fandom, but quickly switched when 'adorable', 'uke', 'naruto' and 'cute' came up like a dozen times in the freaking story. It like people MUST make him shy and ditzy to prove that he is an uke. Well, here is a wake up call, such a thins like that DOESN'T EXISTS. -sign- Really, if I was gay why on EARTH would I go for a guy that reminds me of a girl? Whats the point of being gay when the guy is so freaking girly?

I honestly had liked SasuNaru but then I began to noticed an annoying pattern of Naruto's characterization and how authors tended to shape them into their ideal uke. Such traits deals with: hims being smaller then the 'seme' (They are both actually the same size at 16), his eyes being oddly big, him having 'hips', a girly, feminine face, he blushed like five times in a sentence (This get REALLY annoying) he stutters (Not all the time), everyone automatically see him as the 'uke' (WTF?) and him being COMPLETELY different from his character. Sasuke usually ends up being a bastard (Most people who make Naruto uke favors him and don't really take much time to look further into Sasuke's character) who puts Naruto above all else (So unrealistic, such loyalty would only be for his family).

Do I sound like a bitch? Good. Some people need to get the 'seme' and 'uke' idea out of their head. For one, it insulting to actual homosexuals as their is no such thing, and it stereo type in its fullest. I am no longer a SasuNaru fan and never will be, but I don't mind when they switch as it demonstrates a more realistic approach of the pairing. I bet your just like the rest. Your reasons for labeling Sasuke as the 'seme' and Naruto as the 'uke' is just as shallow as the rest. You can come back at me like a two year old all you want, I'm just saying it like it is.
S.G.T.C chapter 2 . 1/8/2012
aw cute lemons. ! xD luved it :)
Kittehpire chapter 2 . 9/12/2011
HaHa, Loved the ending :P
AwayWritinginFreedom chapter 1 . 8/18/2011
Heehee, Sauske makes a better Seme in my opinion ;).
AwayWritinginFreedom chapter 2 . 8/18/2011
*nosebleed* DAMN! This story's really ho! Loved it and the descriptions 8D.
NS-Shizaya chapter 1 . 1/23/2011
Ha! NARUSASU;SASUNARU, either way it goes, I love it... THE BEST PAIRING EVA! 3 not 2 mention, dis yaoi maxe it all de betta! .
NS-Shizaya chapter 2 . 1/23/2011
Levi Ackerman chapter 2 . 6/15/2010
loved this! i really did

totally agree with you on the last bit

sasunaru PWNS narusasu

just shows how obsessed we all are with the pairing, its almost as if we're shipping with the dynamics of the relationship! P

great fic thoug
josh chapter 1 . 12/30/2009
okay i havent read the story but i gatat say this.. when i looked at the title from ur profile thingy i thought it said whos ur daddy XD but i took a closer look and saw it.. and relized the relivation to it XD good title
CraZyRanDoMneSS chapter 2 . 6/20/2009
I agree...I like SasuNaru way better than NaruSasu...
Sunflowerluv13 chapter 2 . 6/15/2009
i agree with u. narusasu just doesnt feel right to me not that i hate them... well... its just i cant see sasuke uke in any kind of yaoi relationship but mostly with naruto. only naruto fits uke better (he is so adorable and innocent *at some times* and naive to really be seme!

this story was great and im glad u put in a sasunaru lemon becuz if this was just narusasu i think i wudnt hav read this one, but great story still.
SpeakSarcasm chapter 1 . 3/8/2009
woot i love the 1 chap...sry not bother reading the next, just the word narusasu creeps me out. sry to all you narusasu lover. im on the naruto uke side.
Wawfer chapter 2 . 8/22/2008

“You really suck.”

hahaha they bith got it up the whohoo! lol
Gothic Anime Lover chapter 2 . 8/15/2008

Sasuke; damn straight!

NAruto; that's unfair.

Me; tou're an uke naru-chan, plain and simple.

sasuke; i like this girl...

naruto; i hate the both of YOU!

*ne and sasuke are plotting a sasunaru lemon in the library*