Reviews for Shatter
W0lf-Spirit chapter 1 . 8/16/2013
This is good but it's confusing me a bit. Hughes was in the ishvalan war. In both the anime, manga and brotherhood. So he should have known much about all of this already.
Aurora-Borealis Coyote chapter 1 . 10/18/2010
This...was beautiful. Beautiful in the hard and grotesque and horrifying way. Hughes was already horrified enough, then he realized they weren't singular people but *entire cities*...he finds out with the reader who is thinking "those poor people...wait, what is he saying...oh. Oh." and Roy, I always thought something inside him burned away after the war.

(Is Fentan an oc? She must be, I don't remember her at all, but it makes perfect sense to me a State Alchemist would commit suicide during war). Makes me wonder their stories, too.
TailzofDarkLight chapter 1 . 6/8/2010
is there more? please tell me there is more! I must find out what happens.
BlackLioness chapter 1 . 2/7/2010
Like Hughes, I too thought those the names were names of people and was caught completely off guard - the number of casualties was also a nice touch, it helped to describe the scale of devastation Roy caused. This was a very good oneshot, the characterization was perfect, a pleasure to read.
Scenro chapter 1 . 5/11/2009
awesome! do you plan on continuing? if so please update soon?
Forestwater chapter 1 . 4/1/2009
There's a phrase I'm looking for . . . what is it?

Oh, yeah: HOLY SHIT.

This is so creepy and . . . well, creepy. I don't think any other fanfiction on this site (and I've been patrolling this site for a while) has ever grabbed me this way. I mean, other stories are emotionally gutwrenching, and so is this, to an extent . . . but never before has anything plot-driven been so phenomenal. Talk about mysterious.
menacingk chapter 1 . 1/30/2009
I *rarely* review stories, but this one deserves it. It is one of the best written stories I've ever read. The sheer horror of what happened is so beautifully conveyed here. I was near tears, I was almost sick. I was actually glad that it wasn't any longer, I don't think my heart could have taken it. Thank you for writing such a beautiful story.
cherry-s-twin chapter 1 . 4/20/2008
that was really good!

ok, so im really tired so im not gonna go into detail, but i really loved it! .
BlackHalliwell chapter 1 . 9/3/2006
kool
Kira Temeki chapter 1 . 8/1/2006
woah... like...i have nothing else i can really say...cept woah. xD you're making me type an incoherent review. this is great, are you going to put out another chap? ify ou do, good luck! _ and happy writing! _

*Kira*
kaesaku chapter 1 . 6/22/2006
wow

loved the dark theme..

loved the fic
Miss Mustang chapter 1 . 6/21/2006
Very well written. Entrancing Plot. Well Done!
een nihc chapter 1 . 2/18/2006
Wow, such powerful war fic, the best that I've read so far in FMA fandom! The list of alchemist and the way they broke, the cities' names... really awesome!
wellduh chapter 1 . 8/24/2005
*stares in amazement* DAMN.

That was CREEPY. I'll tell you, I'm absolutely tired of Ishbal-fic, and post-Ishbal fic, but this? Probably the best I've seen. The list of soldiers and their fates, Roy sleeping with his gloves on, the cities, the CITIES, oh... this was insane. Made me shiver.

Wish I could write half this well.
Hic Jacet chapter 1 . 8/16/2005
Wow, amazing. I love how you captured the horror of it all. Very morbid. Love it.