Reviews for Done For Me
The Imaginatrix chapter 1 . 12/9/2012
Man, this was deep. Mokuba's feelings really shone through in this, and I'm so glad I found it. I have a friend who's a Kaiba fan, and I'll tell her about this little gem when I can.

Trix.
b chapter 1 . 1/8/2011
that was...amazing. i loved it. really good job. :)
d84 chapter 1 . 4/7/2006
This is very well written. Grat job!
d84 chapter 1 . 1/13/2006
Wow i really liked insightful. it was great! _
Fluoxetine chapter 1 . 1/5/2006
Wow! I really like it! It's not just useless drabble, and the poem really has a rhythm to it...Wow!
Slightly Sinister Sinestra chapter 1 . 12/2/2005
Perfect. 'I told him she'd be proud' Beautiful.
Amarie Miriel chapter 1 . 10/8/2005
Awesome job! I liked the part where you said they changed Father's Day to brother's day. Seto really is a sort of father figure to Mokuba.
Ladii-Chocolate chapter 1 . 9/19/2005
...Wow, Tawnykit! What a wonderful poem! *wishes she could write poetry*

What a nice introspective, too! You're a talented writer, you know!

(Of course, you already know that. You probably read that in every single one of your reviews.)

Anyway, I did keep my promise of starting to read your stories. Just wanted to start off with a short one since I have to study for a Geometry test...

Great work!

Ladii-Chocolate
Meow Mix Meow Mix chapter 1 . 8/31/2005
My favorite part:

"He asked me once on Mother’s Day

Exactly what would Mother say

If she could see him now?

I told him she’d be proud"
unkown but freindly chapter 1 . 8/11/2005
That is god. Y r u so good at writing?
MikariStar chapter 1 . 7/17/2005
Great poem. I like poetry that also tells a story.
Padewan CarrCarr chapter 1 . 7/12/2005
Normally I tend to pass over the poetry, but your work stuck out like a sore thumb, a welcomed sore thumb, might I add. Any moments between Kaiba and Mokuba are adorable in there own way. It's nice how you tell it from Mokuba's point of view, and express that he's not such an innocent little kid. The last verse had to be the sweetest. Truthfully I couldn't hold back an aw, when I read it. Awesome job! _
Sakura Sango chapter 1 . 7/11/2005
Oh wow. I don't care if ya say if poetry is your forte or not. This is just beautiful. The way you've written it I can tell that you put a lot of thought into this beautiful poem.

The emotion in it is just marvolous. I mean, wow...I could actually see Mokuba sitting at his desk writing this. It just conveys beauty. The brotherly love in this is awesome. Beautiful work! I loved it so much.

-As a side note...I am adding this to my C2 community for beautiful poems called 'Freedom Of The Heart.' Just so that you know where your work ends up at.-

This poem is just so beautiful and has struck a cord with me. Wonderful job. I absolutly love it. Thank you for such a beautiful poem!

~Saku~
xXRoseGoddessXx chapter 1 . 7/11/2005
Such a great poem! Check out my fics sometime.
FlEsH AnD BoNeZ chapter 1 . 7/11/2005
...Wow! The poem is really beautiful indeed. I love it very much. It fits Mokuba wonderfully, and shows his eternal love to his older brother, I felt really sad for Seto's cruel past and really glad for Mokuba, coz he has a wonderful caring brother.

The end was very sad...Yet I love every verse in your song. Beautifully written.

Yours,