Reviews for Post mort
Susnsmsh chapter 12 . 8/22
That was adorably fun-about half way through! The beginning had me a little worried.
sasa chapter 12 . 6/23
OMG! I cant believe I've waited long enough to read this! I love it!
Dontforgettobreathe chapter 3 . 6/22
Actually JK Rolling does use real Latin. Like expecto patronum, it means I await my protector in Latin. I know because I study Latin.
snapefan1983 chapter 7 . 4/2
i thought he said he didnt remember who they were? but now he listed who they were!
snapefan1983 chapter 4 . 4/2
madam granger? but miss granger is STILL a student?! how can she be a midwitch?
snapefan1983 chapter 1 . 4/2
if his head has been slit open then why didnt it say thats where the blood was going from and not from his thigh ? thats stupid? why would he die from his leg and not from his head injery? why mention his head if his thigh is where the blood was coming from? :-
ieatyourmuffins chapter 12 . 2/2
Beautiful little story!
narutonarutolove chapter 12 . 3/25/2015
i did not understand the Lucius thing with ginny and proxy etc part. And I got a vague understanding about the curse but I have no idea what that has to do with Ginny. You didn't explain very well. And Hermione loving snape -clicks fingers- just like that, is badly written too, it was like a slap, there was no former indication that she felt anything but hatred and revulsion at his feelings for her. But then suddenly shes weeping over his 'dead body'?

This isn't a good story, the idea is. but not the writer.
Breanna3593 chapter 2 . 11/2/2014
I don't really see Hermione as being this big of a bitch, and it's startling that you do.
Kurai Ummei chapter 12 . 8/18/2014
I liked it. Bunchies.
Britt chapter 12 . 8/9/2014
WHATTTTTT?!
WHY DID IT END?!
Light on the Horizon chapter 12 . 1/4/2014
Great story!
HERMIONEFAN1983 chapter 12 . 12/9/2013
HIS SEVERUS A PEDO TO HAVE LOVED HERMIONE WHEN SHE WAS YOUNG? OR WAS SHE OF AGE WHEN HE FELL IN LOVE WITH HER? WHEN ARE WHY DID HE FALL IN LOVE WITH HER?
HERMIONEFAN1983 chapter 12 . 12/9/2013
IS THAT IT? HAS THE CURSE BEEN BROKEN FOREVER? WILL IT REACTIVATE AGAIN?
Guest chapter 12 . 12/9/2013
IS SNAPE HUMAN AGAIN? SO IS THIS THE END OF THE STORY? :- PLEASE ADD MORE CHAPTERS OR SEQUAL!