Reviews for Post mort
narutonarutolove chapter 12 . 3/25
i did not understand the Lucius thing with ginny and proxy etc part. And I got a vague understanding about the curse but I have no idea what that has to do with Ginny. You didn't explain very well. And Hermione loving snape -clicks fingers- just like that, is badly written too, it was like a slap, there was no former indication that she felt anything but hatred and revulsion at his feelings for her. But then suddenly shes weeping over his 'dead body'?

This isn't a good story, the idea is. but not the writer.
Breanna3593 chapter 2 . 11/2/2014
I don't really see Hermione as being this big of a bitch, and it's startling that you do.
Kurai Ummei chapter 12 . 8/18/2014
I liked it. Bunchies.
Britt chapter 12 . 8/9/2014
WHATTTTTT?!
WHY DID IT END?!
Light on the Horizon chapter 12 . 1/4/2014
Great story!
HERMIONEFAN1983 chapter 12 . 12/9/2013
HIS SEVERUS A PEDO TO HAVE LOVED HERMIONE WHEN SHE WAS YOUNG? OR WAS SHE OF AGE WHEN HE FELL IN LOVE WITH HER? WHEN ARE WHY DID HE FALL IN LOVE WITH HER?
HERMIONEFAN1983 chapter 12 . 12/9/2013
IS THAT IT? HAS THE CURSE BEEN BROKEN FOREVER? WILL IT REACTIVATE AGAIN?
Guest chapter 12 . 12/9/2013
IS SNAPE HUMAN AGAIN? SO IS THIS THE END OF THE STORY? :- PLEASE ADD MORE CHAPTERS OR SEQUAL!
HERMIONEFAN1983 chapter 9 . 12/9/2013
WHY IS HERMIONE SO UPSET ABOUT THE SCAF HE GOT FROM HIS STUDENT VARVARA? IS HERMIONE IN LOVE WITH SEVERUS IS THAT WHY SHE IS UPSET? WHAT DID SEVERUS MEAN BY I HAVE ONLY EVER LOVED ONCE AND WHEATHER I DIE TOMORROW OR IN 2 HUNDRED TEARS MY FEELIINGS WILL NOT HAVE CHANGED! WAS HE TALKING ABOUT LILLY OR WAS HE TALKING ABOUT HERMIONE?! OR and BOTH?!
HERMIONEFAN1983 chapter 7 . 12/9/2013
WHERE ARE HIS STUFF NOW? CANT THEY COME HOW BE RETURNED TO HIM? AND IF HE DIED 4 AND A HALF YEARS AGO WHY IS HERMIONE ONLY GETTING THE LETTER NOW AFTER ALL THAT TIME?
HERMIONEFAN1983 chapter 4 . 12/9/2013
I DONT UNDERSTAND WAS SNAPE TURNED TO STONE AND THEY REVERSED IT? IS HE REALLY ALIVE? WAS HE ALWAYS ALIVE BUT IN A SEMI DEAD WAY? AFTER 4 AND A HALF YEARS BEING DEAD IF SO HOW COME HERMIONE AND HARRY AND RON ARE STILL AT HOGWARDS AS STUDENTS AFTER 4 AND A HALF YEARS EVEN THOUGH IT WAS THEIR LAST YEAR WHEN THIS HAPPENED? AM CONFUSED!
kittyperry chapter 12 . 10/31/2013
It was such a pleasure to re-read this.
bluefirefly5 chapter 12 . 9/5/2013
Very original story idea.
bluefirefly5 chapter 11 . 9/5/2013
It was about time Hermione realized what her selfishness brought on.
bluefirefly5 chapter 9 . 9/5/2013
Methinks Hermione has a touch of the green-eyed monster...