Reviews for Nabiki, PI
Anthony1l chapter 1 . 12/5/2011
This story is hilarious, interesting, original, touching, and unique.
Dlikee chapter 1 . 8/29/2008
love it
Dumbledork chapter 1 . 10/3/2007
Great story. I wouldn't mind a sequel.
Scarlet Amaranth chapter 1 . 9/9/2006
That was really well written. I like how they found loopholes to break the engagements! I'm surprised that it was Ranma and not Nabiki who thought of those. (o)
Zero of the Black Knights chapter 1 . 5/1/2006
really good. Didnt suspect nabiki. In most fics Nabiki is way ooc being really money grubing and having involments with the yakutza and stuff, Nabiki isnt really a heartless bitch in the anime as people say. good job.
Mz-Kitty-Kat chapter 1 . 7/23/2005
Love the set-up... Like the others I had an incling that it was Nabiki, though Im very impressed how you pulled it off or how Nabiki pulled off the farce!

Poor Akane... She was so close yet so far!...LOl

bracelet

ur good at these kinds

of stories
ranma hibiki chapter 1 . 7/13/2005
well this was a cute chapter. are you going to continue it or leave it?
darkwoofe chapter 1 . 7/11/2005
I had a feeling that it was Nabiki but I wasn't sure. A very nice fic. I'm looking forward to reading more of your stuff.
Oleander-Tea chapter 1 . 7/11/2005
Hey, I'm an Akane fan myself, but I read this and I have to say that it is REALLY well written. It was pretty clear that Nabiki was gonna be the one ending up with him with the way you wrote it, but still, I love your writing style. [ Just thought you should know!
Silverscale chapter 1 . 7/11/2005
Very good story, hope to see more R/N matchups from you.
squall seawave chapter 1 . 7/11/2005
i like it i had a vague idea but you mesh it so isnt as easy to get the answer and since i love that matchup is a really good fic now i am going to see your others fics so keep the good work
Talantus chapter 1 . 7/11/2005
ohh! great! who could have tought nabiki was the one( sure i had my doubts but damn you really well made your job, i was certain only when you confirmed it,) you have a talent on writting a two way point of wiew story!

great job' i 'm awaiting eagerly your next stories! ;)
ShadowHunter2000 chapter 1 . 7/11/2005
Very nice story. Having this tie in with Trials of Love is a great start for it. Definatly looking foward to more.
AshK1980 chapter 1 . 7/10/2005
Excellent story. I always thought that Nabiki or Kasumi would make a better match for Ranma than Akane. Keep up the good work.

Sincerely,