Reviews for An Unwelcome Visitor
Muzzlehatch chapter 1 . 7/30/2011
Hilarious except that I didn't understand why Randall did the 300 laps.
kp83 chapter 1 . 2/19/2008
HAHA! That was too funny. My fiance and I are both scared of snakes and I can totally see this happening to us! Thanks for another wonderful story!
Fazo the Great chapter 1 . 10/31/2007
Very funny. Keep up the good work.
Mr. Wizard chapter 1 . 8/7/2007
Saw this in a favorite column and just had to give it a read. Fantastic! We all have our weaknesses, and that includes the painted people of the world. Could see it all happen, (with the appropriate pixelation, of course.)
US.Steele chapter 1 . 8/13/2006
My wife was in the backyard hanging laundry when she saw a snake coming towards her in the grass. she shouted at the snake to stay away, that she didn't need it's help with the clothes. The snake turned around and left. true story
Dave chapter 1 . 7/30/2006
Just hilarious. So dang true to life. another one of my faves, Cap!
Aquacat123 chapter 1 . 5/30/2006
Wahoo! That was a great story.
Hillary Moore chapter 1 . 3/23/2006
make more chapters...make one of Kim finding out she's pregnant
Clock 4-4-0 chapter 1 . 2/13/2006
That was funny man! U gotta do more stuff like this!

"A thought in the back of his mindtold him hehad made a good decision buying her the shrot robe. It sort of flew around when she jumped up and down giving him a nice veiw at times." That was hilarious!
TexasDad chapter 1 . 11/6/2005
It took forever to read this story once I got to Randall's greeting, so I marked it as a favorite for those days that you really need a good laugh.
Ezbok58a chapter 1 . 9/28/2005
THat question MR P asked near the end made me spit soda on the monitor!

That was great!
Fabius Maximus chapter 1 . 9/28/2005
Lovely! A wonderful story of the trials of domestic bliss!
bubbles243 chapter 1 . 9/12/2005
pretty good you should make a seguel to this one
Forlong chapter 1 . 9/9/2005
Too funny.
WesUAH chapter 1 . 9/8/2005
Ah, but the snake was just trying to be friendly! Kim scared it, I think :).

Hilarious. I reckon I'm gonna have the image of Kim whacking away at a snake, with a broom, stuck in my head for quite a while.