Reviews for Paper dolls
magicdemi-god223 chapter 1 . 7/18/2014
I will have to agree with you, an angsty Kurogane is quite a strange sight. Fai is /definitely/ more suited for the angst than our beloved ninja. Still, kudos for giving the plot a try and for having made such a wonderful one shot.
KaoruKamiya307 chapter 1 . 11/27/2012
Aw very sweet! Love it! :)
MangaSockAttack chapter 1 . 10/7/2012
Fai- Chan is really cute. Nice work!
I'm Nova chapter 1 . 9/2/2009
It's beautiful! I just wanted to know, are you a fan of GRR Martin too? I'm actually an author here, too, but I don't remember my own password so I didn't log in. pretty lame of me, eh?
Fai'swingedchronicles chapter 1 . 7/18/2009
this is new its usually kuro helping fai
ChOFee chapter 1 . 5/1/2009
isn't strange at all... love dit :D
kakaroshi chapter 1 . 11/30/2008
Finally a fanfic that has Kurogane depressed and fai is the one cheering him up. Finally (read 16 fanfics in a row).i like the ending with fai's nick name
eStHeR-tHe-ScRiBe chapter 1 . 11/30/2008
PERFECT! I STILL LOVE YOU MIZU-CHIN!

Love Esther
Rehime chapter 1 . 10/20/2007
This was great - the thought of Kurogane actually failing makes for a good premise.

Good work.
Neko-Newee chapter 1 . 5/27/2007
It makes a really nice change, Fai is the one comforting Kuro. This fic reminds me of the song Tell Me Where It Hurts. Do you know that song? _
KuroFye4eternity chapter 1 . 12/31/2006
it was so beautiful... I loved it. Really. I love angsting Kurochans xD They are the best characters Clamp ever made (L) Great fanfiction, go on writing!
kiki chapter 1 . 11/14/2006
omg i loved that. ia, the ending was awesome.

fai-chan
wetheril chapter 1 . 6/29/2006
This is a pretty good fic, though I have to say, the ending probably needed just a bit more development to get there. I can't see Kurogane, brooding, suddenly smiling. But it's still a good fic, and you're talented in writing these two.
DemonUntilDeath chapter 1 . 5/31/2006
I thought that was really sweet, you did an excellent job with this story!
Yurikitsune chapter 1 . 2/5/2006
i review D

wow..

that was amazing...

i love your wrting, and i think i have to go to sleep now x.x

tiredd

but yes, that was wonderful... i love your interpretation of fai... likely moreso than most other authors' on fanfic. )