Reviews for Paper dolls
greenbean1 chapter 1 . 1/1/2006
I actually prefer Kurogane angst. :]
Ueste chapter 1 . 12/19/2005
very nice! everyone was in character, well written, yadda yadda yadda. first fic i've read with kuro-myu being the one in trouble. nice idea!
Sheron chapter 1 . 10/3/2005
Interesting story, a good one.
Captain Starseeker chapter 1 . 9/9/2005
that really pulled on my heart strings this one did! My fav part was when kuro-pipi agreed with fai that he liked this fai to. aw, it was filled with emotion and wonderfulness and that's why i loved it so much!

keep up the amazing work, and i told you you would see more of me!

Loyal fan and captain

starseeker
Namida89 chapter 1 . 8/27/2005
Hello! I just wanted to ask something... Am I allowed to translate your story in german? You didn't give your eMail adress anywhere so... Hehe " Please answer me at , okay? *smile*
rebecca chapter 1 . 8/20/2005
ooh nice.
keito-kyokun chapter 1 . 8/14/2005
lol, cool _ write more kuro/fai fics! you're v v good! _

#keito#
Hakudoshi-chan chapter 1 . 7/28/2005
so awesome _
sugahcat chapter 1 . 7/23/2005
Good stuff, I like. Well written and I like your Kurogane, very quiet and in character. I also liked Fai's jealousy over him protecting Tomoyo. Very sweet :)
Laurus Nobilis chapter 1 . 7/13/2005
That was really good! I liked the way showed their relationship, how they care about each other without exactly being romance, at least for now.

I think they're both in-character, but I liked the way you wrote Kurogane especially- it must be difficult to write angst about him, and keep him in character at the same time.

Wonderful fic! :)
Hayai Akurei chapter 1 . 7/12/2005
Oh, gundammit, Kurogane can angst! Wait till you see him in...is it book 6 or 7? It's not really angst, but close to it!

I REALLY loved this story. Very different from all the others. It breaks Fai out of the masked, angsty wizard rut that he's in a lot. So their roles are switched! Mwa! This gives me better insight on Kurogane - and on Fai - than some other fanfics that I've read. It shows that even the "legendary killer" Kurogane has his weak points. *pokepoke*Protectinghisprincess*pokepoke*

And it's good to show how their existing relationship is - more of camaraderie - than an actual romance. Though it's possible that the whole comforting thing could be interpreted as a sort of foreshadow to something of the sort. But it leaves the readers to their imaginations. I imagine that's what pro writers, movie makers and mangaka and stuff do. They draw the line just so...just enough to send their fans into tizzy fits saying "Oh mah gawd! HOW COULD YOU DO THAT?" It must amuse them greatly to see us squirm. I know it'd amuse me if I did that.

Man, I can just see Kuromin slapping himself silly if he starts calling Fai "Fai-chan" in public. The wizard is rubbing off on him! I mean, come on! He SMILED! *hugs Kurogane* Yer so handsome when you smile!

Excellent, excellent job! Hope to see more from you! And may your muses be with you, always! (because my sprites take more vacations than should be legal)
Frosty Pig chapter 1 . 7/11/2005
That was just so CUTE! I wuv it!
Hayama 4 chapter 1 . 7/11/2005
I'm glad you DID upload. It was VERY good. I know Kurogane doesn't seem the angsting type but that's just because nothing has happened yet to make him angst. I can totally see this happening. I like the way the flashback was spliced in. It still flows well even though the setting changes. I love this fic.
Larania Drake chapter 1 . 7/11/2005
Its hard to write an angsting Kurogane cause he doesn't angst, he goes out and kills things. I think you did a good job on it, however. I like to think of Fai as being smooth and light while Kurogane is like unpolished iron. Eh... if that makes sense.
darkestbeforedawn chapter 1 . 7/11/2005
strangely enough, an angsty!kurogane seems to hit my heartstrings more than an angsty!fai. simply because kuro-fuu seems so much more confident in himself... and fai was so cute in this
33 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »