Reviews for The Price
owen chapter 1 . 8/27/2014
Owen Lars was stepbrother not obi wands half brother
Jambee chapter 1 . 12/17/2013
That was a touching scene of Vader putting Luke to bed. He really does have a soft heart.
shadowsteed chapter 1 . 4/27/2013
Oh my God. You cannot even imagine how much I love this "little" oneshot. They are all very much in character. :-) I always agreed that if the Rebellion would be destroyed, the gallaxy would have peace, even under the leadership of a Sith, maybe especially. He even said that in the movie. After all, which enemy would dare to oppose the Sith Emperor? And the family reunion almost made me cry. Luke was always so stupid not to join his own father.
bec chapter 1 . 12/1/2012
Wow! Great story. Interesting concept. Loved it.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/10/2012
I really liked this story. Even though Luke is my favorite character, I like the stories where he gets twisted up in the Dark Side. Great story.
Irene Sharda chapter 1 . 12/14/2011
Great story, really touching scenes between Vader and Luke.
Replica Velocity a.k.a. X5 714 chapter 1 . 3/15/2011
For a fic created before the rest of the prequels came out it did an amazing job with the Palpatine/Vader dichotomy that went beyond just master and apprentice. Great story.
Dark.Adain chapter 1 . 12/22/2010
I absolutely loved it! The characterization and feelings in this story were really good. Keep up the good writing! :)
TheRoadgoeseverOnAndOn chapter 1 . 4/1/2009
A great story. Very good.
badkidoh chapter 1 . 2/16/2009
very good storyline. sequel ?
Orealie chapter 1 . 1/10/2009
This story was kick-ass! Palpatine is much more persuasive is this fic than the movie, and not to mention he's a lot more logical and subtle. They should have used this story for episode six, it would have made a great plot twist!
Vader's Fallen Angel chapter 1 . 10/9/2008
That gave me goosebumps.

Palpatine is using the same methods on Luke as he did on Vader. Like father like son I suppose, and the Emperor took great pleasure in pointing out. He drew them in the same way too, though family. Definitely one of the better Dark Luke stories I've read.

Vader is a double-edged blade, I liked your description of him.

"He was slowly crumbling under the other's brilliantly planned assault, and he had the feeling that the Emperor was saving his best weapon for last." You better believe it!

That last part was heartbreaking1

VFA
Anon chapter 1 . 7/16/2008
All I have to say is...wow. My only criticism is that you should've split it up into chapters; then it would've been easier to read.
chase A dream chapter 1 . 6/23/2008
Wow! great story...very well written...enjoyed this very much...
cursedgirl chapter 1 . 3/3/2008