Reviews for Last Lullaby Here
Guest chapter 1 . 1/6/2007
keep writing, please!
Obezed chapter 1 . 2/4/2006
hm, i think it's pretty good and i ask that you plese continue. i like it, so continue writing!

* check out my writing by teh name of samuraigurl *
somekindafreaky chapter 1 . 10/7/2005
I loved all that with the snow and the lovely winter-ness and so on.. I guess if they're off into space it can't continue but I know you'll make it a great story however you choose to write it! *thumbs up*
PeppermintSticks chapter 1 . 8/22/2005
Very adorable. Anyway, I, making myself feel really pathetic here, would like to join your community. I am trying to see how many communities for RS and/or BBRae I can get into. So far, twelve.

Please at least think about it. You'd be a big help in my plan.

Wishin' ya the best,
JessAlba chapter 1 . 8/11/2005
Hurry up and update! I wanna know what will happen at the ceremony and who she will take with her. It probably will be Robin...I hope it is Robin.
anwen chapter 1 . 8/2/2005
KWL! i luv the sound of this, plz update asap!

luvz ya

Anwen

X
ForeverInFiction chapter 1 . 7/12/2005
ELLO! HEHEHEHEH WHY DID YOU NOT TELL ME ABOUT THIS? *nods in dissapproval* I really do hvae to know these things. Anyway you will continue or a will use a spork to claw out your intestines...oh I am feeling nasty today. Okay well call me. :)

Lurv

Caitlyn
jimmyhere chapter 1 . 7/10/2005
Considering how random "It All Started With a Playstation" is, I was a bit concerned how this would turn out, but I'm very impressed. I cannot seem to do completely random peices, mostly because I like complicated and inolved stories.

I like it so far. First born... Do they mean Blackfire? I assume you'll be using her real name. I can't wait for an update. Hurry up.
VeelaChic chapter 1 . 7/10/2005
Kooli! Creative and kool. Update soon!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/10/2005
Ironic that you get a cold in the summer. Oh well, get well soon!

WHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHHE chapter 1 . 7/10/2005
APPLE!~!~!~! YAAY STORY! woo ok well i rele like it but uh wuts it about? ok well r u cumin to da moies wit me and katie? it's her b-day so yeah so i'll hopefully talk to u thn bye ttyl
vampirehunterD-lover chapter 1 . 7/10/2005
please continue! i really want to know who star will take as a guest, but i think i have an idea. hope you'll update soon!
Golden-Sama chapter 1 . 7/10/2005
HOBA!

Heheh... new catchphrase. That an "Aww, Potates". O.o

Anyway... DUDE! I love it Winter. It was great. Heh. You made me laugh with Beast Boy's ice cream cone. Seriously. And I'm very interested in seeing where this goes with the people from Venier. Why does Venier sound so familiar? O.o I dunno. Anyway, I do know I LURVE this story - and you should write more right away.

Yes. Yes you should. That would make me happy. And you want to make me happy, don't you dear? Heheh... I hope so.

Anywho; I lurve it. But I think I said that already. So I'll stop talking now. But I will say this: wonderful start, and I hope to read some more very soon.

Oh, and I so lurve the dedication. XD