Reviews for Eyes Like Yours
Guest chapter 3 . 1/1/2015
i don't see the point why hinata needs to be away from neji and their daughter for two years but the story is still quite nice
death.maka chapter 3 . 12/12/2010
i liked it was so nice
Loving-Chakra chapter 3 . 8/11/2010
Awww! I thought for sure that Hinata was going to die and then I'd be all sad~

But good job! It's a simple style and it sorta reminds me of watching Samurai Champloo*

Thanks for a great read_

Oh! And Hinata's and Neji's daughter's name was very cute
Fallen Lover Rising Sun chapter 3 . 8/5/2010
*tears* that is SOOO beautiful...! Argh I'm feeling extra over emotional, a bit moody haha my tym yah no? Well at least I'm not pregnant! Duh anyways the ending is BEAUTIFUL! Sooo touching.
mardocheline chapter 3 . 8/7/2008
(sob sob sob) wut a cute yet not right.
mardocheline chapter 2 . 8/7/2008
*WOW* that is so sad... think god that will never happen in NARUTO.
MD1 HINATA18 chapter 1 . 8/7/2008
on hinata dont doe that! hes your cuz...:(
luchia 11 chapter 3 . 6/5/2008
i was so about To cry ! i thought hinata was dead...until neji was like "hinata"!I LOVED IT!
Ivanika chapter 3 . 5/25/2008
OMG i so want to cry. i totally thought that she died. Loved your story it was fab!
Tsun-sama chapter 3 . 4/24/2008
aw! It makes me wannt cry
Kimmy TurCha chapter 3 . 11/1/2007
Omg im really crying. I loved your story. I love your writing. Omg i have to read more of your work. You are amazing. You got me to cry...and i havnt cry while reading a story in a while. your amzing Keep up the great work. Much love -TurCha
Vaella chapter 1 . 9/5/2007
aw...the ending is so cute...shinjuko recognizes her
alison chapter 3 . 7/8/2007
i loved it i totalli loved it, u had me guessing I THOUGHT HINATA HAD DIED! dat wa awesome! so sweet and suprising!
ChoppingBoard chapter 1 . 5/7/2007
This is a really nice fic... :') (this is one of my favorite stories :))
CodeLyoko chapter 3 . 9/19/2006
Wah! That is another good fanfic I've read! One of the bets ever! I'm putting the link to this one on my profile, everyone should read it! I thought that Hinata had died T_T *shiffs*
57 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »