Reviews for Lily Potter and the Worst Holiday
Moon Kingdom chapter 4 . 4/16
Like the last two lines. :)
lunaatje123 chapter 4 . 4/8
I enjoyed this fanfic immensely, it was very short and to the point, but managed to convey everything to make it feel complete and bring it to a satisfying end nonetheless. I especially liked how you used the basilisk.
Thank you for the story!
MWRANDOM chapter 4 . 4/7
This is excellent work. Thanks for posting.
TheMischieveous chapter 4 . 3/29
That was a very cute ending. I really enjoyed the amount of planning that went into how Harry and the others reacted to the new dimension and Voldemort's actions. It was really great and made sense. Thanks for the great read. -
Blueberry Babe chapter 3 . 3/22
Great story, again. Thanks.
Orange3WhiteSkew chapter 4 . 3/12
*snicker*
emspalding chapter 4 . 3/9
so I know you finished this a while ago but i have to tell u,...I freaking LOVED IT!
C.M.Alm chapter 4 . 3/5
haha awesome!
A Revanchist chapter 4 . 3/2
Great story! I realized that I had rather redundantly hit the follow button instead of the favorite button because it is pretty uncommon for me to find a story that I would call a "favorite" anyways! I know that this story is about 10 years old but I like to go back to the earlier times because so many fics today have so many identical cliches or are prohibitively long winded that they loose their spark. This was a great story with just the right amount of action and development without being to quick to get to the big fight. The ending scene with the flying was a great way to end the story. I give this a 10 out of 10!
attlantica chapter 4 . 2/4
AHHHH
THIS
IS
PERFECT
Just awesome actually
I really liked all new characters and Lily
Lily and James are just c;
Cute!
ArcanePracti-cat chapter 4 . 2/1
Ahahahahaha!
...I wonder if the kids got any permanent damage from the cruciatus? it appears not, which is good. :P
Ahahaha, my headcannon is that Harry's a ridiculous and yet awesome flier... xD hehehe, James/Lily and Harry/Hermione really are rather similar. xD
I liked this story! awesome. And it's nice that they can stay in this world and have nice lives, after all they've gone through in the previous world. Ha, and it's good that Voldy didn't make it back- I was expecting that, but I guess not since he got torn apart. xD
Ahh, neat story! Yeah!
ArcanePracti-cat chapter 3 . 2/1
Ahhhh, woo hooooo- badass plans... xD
ArcanePracti-cat chapter 2 . 2/1