Reviews for Lily Potter and the Worst Holiday
SimplyAdventures chapter 1 . 2/2
I really like the story. I also do like the fact that they really drove home how different both of the world timelines were. In the current timeline because LV was in the background making moves they didn't realize how bad the original six had it.
Depressingly tragic for those left behind who have to suffer. Ignoring that..mess this was a great story. Could've done without the much harsher end and suffering for the other one.
So instead of leaving the tragedy of her parents never knowing her again but being alive. Her parents who she would've had go into hiding especially with things worse are tortured and raped before being killed.

Thats absolutely tasteless and unnecessary to add. Especially the rape.
traylonis6071 chapter 4 . 12/27/2023
OMG YES. Ok I’m actuality, I really loved this. If you decide to do a continuation that would be amazing.
budjul1611975 chapter 4 . 11/16/2023
Great story.
KristieRoxie chapter 4 . 10/26/2023
Cool story I guess but also kinda ehh. Hermione (despite me understanding her actions) sounds like a major bitch trying to block Lily from seeing her son. But on the other hand, that's not really her son because her son died as an infant.
rubyred1120 chapter 4 . 10/13/2023
This was so great! Absolutely loved it
rubyred1120 chapter 1 . 10/13/2023
This is such a great 1st chapter. I'm so excited to read the rest!
JimSilver chapter 4 . 9/11/2023
Awww!
RightnWrong chapter 4 . 9/5/2023
This is so epic it is beyond words. I have read it before and been impressed before and loved it before. I just wanted to be impressed again.

Balmonec chapter 4 . 9/5/2023
Greatly enjoyed, it's a good way to get to a happy ending.
adafrog chapter 4 . 8/9/2023
Good, thanks.
odonnellzoo99 chapter 4 . 7/21/2023
Very good story.
odonnellzoo99 chapter 4 . 7/21/2023
Very good story.
ak chapter 4 . 7/15/2023
Just found this story tonight ... I know it's been here awhile! I enjoyed it. Thank you for writing.
1,162 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »