Reviews for Lily Potter and the Worst Holiday
Aredianx chapter 4 . 10/22
What a fantastic story. Short and sweet. Also i just love Hermione. I hope i can find some more stories where Harry travels to alternate realities in which he is dead and his family is alive.
khatre chapter 4 . 9/29
I Totally did not tear up in parts of this story ... Totally ... ... didn't happen!
not at all! ...
bluemax1965 chapter 4 . 9/19
Great story, just too short.
F*ck that Dumbledore for thinking he can just *says in sickly sweet voice* walk up and do a Lockhart (steal someone else’s vicktory! F*ck that b*tch
Fyr RedNight chapter 4 . 8/5
This was awesome, I had a blast reading this.
Good job with this story!
Hadami chapter 4 . 7/12
Well-written wholesome story
N7SPARTAN-Commander-Jay117 chapter 4 . 7/7
Fraking Epic.
Spazzman29 chapter 2 . 6/30
Wow you made Hermione more annoying than she already is. Couldn't you just kill her off instead, that way she doesn't ruin the story.
OH NO I WANT TO SEE THE QUIDDITCH GAME! Either timeline match-up or Weasleys vs Potters! Dangit!
God I love this story, have read it a few times throughout the years and it’s always fun. Thanks for writing !
Lillian Smith chapter 4 . 6/12
WOW! This story was really well written. I'm astounded as to how well planned it was. I really like the fact that there's a different timeline and such. I think you've done a decent job with the characters—specifically to this timeline. I really like how all the AU changes add up to each other.

I especially like the part of Dumbledore taking up the blame of killing Voldemort twice! It was very much like him. Whenever I think of Harry's parents lived AUs, I never think of him having more siblings, but this definitely seems more logical and a lovely touch!

My only criticism for the characters would be the Golden Trio itself. I felt Harry and Hermione acted more vindictive, and Ron more aloof and insensitive than in canon.

The last choice of all the characters to not go back to their timeline really felt..not like them. If there was a War going on, those children would be the last to quit. I am certain that despite every lovely blissful thing this world offered, the canon counterparts of the six kids would've refused to stay and would try their best to return back and try to end that War. It reminds me of the time Harry refused to fall for trap of the Mirror of Erised. It offered him everything he had lost, his deepest desires, adn an escape to the War—just like this world did. The only difference being that Harry openly accepted this and refused the Mirror.

That said, it doesn't mean I hated the ending. It was a lovely ending. Harry and Lily finally talking to each other was a very touching moment, especially the time when Harry asked Lily if he could call her "mum". Absolutely lovely. Well done on this story! I'm very impressed.
lord of the east chapter 4 . 6/10
This was actually a fun story
reddir chapter 1 . 6/6
OMG this is amazing. That last line of Lily’s..
N Flamel chapter 4 . 6/3
Wonderful ending, especially how you showed that the two iterations would become fast friends and family.
N Flamel chapter 1 . 6/3
Intriguing start on this story. It's absolutely riveting. You did an excellent job of giving some information, hinting at other possibilities and leaving the rest kind of open-ended.
1,067 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »