Reviews for Lily Potter and the Worst Holiday
Astroman1000 chapter 4 . 7/19
A honestly on of the best short stories I've ever read.

iworshipthedarklord chapter 4 . 7/18
That. Was. Fucking. Awesome.
I absolutely loved this story. It was well written and not too long, which was perfect for someone like me. I'll be checking out ur other stories as well; it was brilliant.
777MAR777 chapter 2 . 7/10
I like Lily. We both agree on the fact that Hermione is an annoying twat.
Quileutepack.Seth16 chapter 4 . 7/7
omg i love i love it :DDDDD
Deathcrow chapter 4 . 7/7
This is such a great story and I don't think I've ever reviewed it. Alas there's not much to say, the characters are great and even though some of them have very little screen time we get a good idea on who they are. I also love the gritty war-veterans vibe from the time travelers... I like the cohesion and easy going camaraderie among their group much more than what we got in canon.

Anyway, this is a great fic and everyone should read it.
fanficnewbee chapter 1 . 7/6
Loved every minute I spent reading this tale, thank-you. XD
noellesullivan chapter 4 . 6/26
I love this so much! I wish there was more.
Harmony4eva chapter 4 . 6/21
PLZZZZZZZ PLZ PLZ WRITE ANOTHER STORY FOR THIS!
BigRayGunMK1865 chapter 4 . 6/22
love this story i have read it over and over. i just wish there was more, but thats the point of an amazing story to me, it to keep you wanting more but still end well and your story does that beautiflly. 10/10
Cray Cray chapter 4 . 6/14
i love the story. it was made amazingly
Oww, your Harmionie ruined everything! Harry and Hermione are extremely like soblings and there was NEVER anything between them, not in a single moment in either one book nor movie! But Ron and Hermione were always there, you could see that from the beginning! I could see that than I first started reading Harry Potter and I was four back then! And with whom, may I ask, would Ron be after all? With Ginny? Double incest? Ginny and Harry are ment to be together, they are so alike! I just can't understand this Harmionie-Bullshit!
akatosh117demon chapter 4 . 5/23
this ending made me laugh for a few minutes. thanks I really needed that!
Lavar chapter 4 . 5/20
I legitimately started to mist up at "Hello, mum."
The Muse of Apollo chapter 4 . 5/20