Reviews for Lily Potter and the Worst Holiday
katmom chapter 4 . 11/15
Thanks for sharing your twisted story line. It was a great AU of the series. Well done!

The Ghostly Minion chapter 4 . 11/14
What can one say? Marvelous, and I feel as if I'm damning with faint praise!

I love this story.

Many, many thanks for writing it.

The Ghostly Minion chapter 3 . 11/14
Wonderful, wonderful demise for Voldemort and the Death Eaters. The refugees all worked together. I'd still have wished Neville could have put paid to the Lestranges and Crouch, but...

Lily proves herself Harry's mother, here as there. Terrible for her children to have suffered. Glad I saw that Hermione's questions to Dumbledore were answered - not what I thought, but a really fine twist!

I don't for a minute think Harry won't make it.

Thanks for this great story!

The Ghostly Minion chapter 2 . 11/14
Their reality is not canon's reality, The ministry six escaped an even more dystopian experience than canon's. No wonder Hermione and Harry are engaged. Their history went farther than canon in bringing them together, and canon should have seen them always together, but for the bizarre choice made by JKR.

I like the friction between Lily and Hermione, also the way you can see the start of a thaw, as least for Lily.

The questions that Hermione asks Dumbledore are crucial: I'm convinced the answers will play a pivotal role in outcome here.

Clearly, this Voldemort is still fixated on Neville, which makes sense.

I'll gobble this up soon, but for now, what I hope to read is this:

1. Neville puts paid to Bellatrix to avenge Alice and Frank, twice over.
2. Voldemort trying to kill Neville and finding this Longbottom to be light years from the one he used.
3. Other three showing that skill and mettle that comes from fighting a war and deeply willing to do anything, pay any price to end this war, here and now.
4. Harry and Hermione arriving and ensuring a victory.

I don't see this a having a 'happy' ending. There will be deaths.

I am enthralled.

The Ghostly Minion chapter 1 . 11/14
I stumbled across this story today. It is another in the subgenre I call 'Alternate Hogwarts'. Clearly the refugees are from a reality close, though not quite the canonical reality. They've landed into a much different Hogwarts reality.

This promises to be furn to disentangle. I'm hooked.

best story
Balthanon chapter 4 . 11/7
Not too bad, though I don't think the metamorphagus part was really necessary- Polyjuice or something probably could have worked as well. The first chapter was also a bit repetitive at times when it was going through responses to the children. I imagine it could be streamlined a bit. Still, an enjoyable little short story.
BeLlIxiEs chapter 4 . 10/26
This was fabs!
This is an awesome story. Short and sweet. Well not sweet, really, it's actually quite gruesome, but it's awesome nonetheless. I like the way that you killed off Voldemort.
jjslll54 chapter 4 . 10/9

This is one of the best short stories on the site. I added it to my favorites some time ago and just had to read it again. Very entertaining.

Elton chapter 4 . 9/9
Excellent Story!
PoseidonPrince chapter 4 . 9/2
ChocolateCielo chapter 4 . 8/27
Awww... Cute!
- ChocolateCielo
Pretty nice read.
AL chapter 4 . 8/16
Great story! I honestly didn't realise that Lily had fired the killing curse at Voldemort. So good to see a happy ending.