Reviews for Lily Potter and the Worst Holiday
Ratus chapter 4 . 7/14
Very nice, I loved it.
noylj chapter 1 . 7/14
I know, let’s shove Harry back in Durzkaban for the Greater Good!
PortgazDAdz chapter 4 . 7/9
Best lily & harry fanfic I read...!
QueenHufflepuff01 chapter 4 . 7/9
hahaha.. aww i love it!
stacygrrl2002 chapter 3 . 7/3
Been interesting so far
Prince Pondincherry chapter 1 . 6/8
As much as I like this kind of story, I have to cringe at the magical maternal instinct. The only way I can put up with it at all is that this is in fact a magical world where magic happens. It still feels weird though.
Rtnwriter chapter 4 . 6/7
Okay... the flying scene at the end... I was cackling like a lunatic before Harry even left the ground, I just KNEW what was coming. Man that was awesome.

Great little fic. I'll admit I was a little thrown by the pace, it was defenitely quick, but it was entertaining as all get out. Great work and thank you, very much, for sharing it with the rest of us.
lynettecullen chapter 4 . 5/29
Welp. Now I don't know what to do with myself after that read. Was it a walk in the park to write this because this had me shouting at my screen at 4 am? This is not a normal story. It was amazing.
lynettecullen chapter 3 . 5/29
How did you condense this into 4 chapters!? I am beyond confused at the fact that I'm OKAY with it being 4 chapters.
lynettecullen chapter 2 . 5/29
Oh. So SHE killed him.
lynettecullen chapter 1 . 5/29
Oh fuck. I just found something EPIC!
graceandpipp chapter 4 . 5/23
I was a little hesitant about reading this fic I have read the summary before and usually passed over it but I decided to give it a try when I came upon it this time and I am glad that I did. I found it an enjoyable read and I will be adding it to my favorites list.
Hoshizora-chan chapter 4 . 5/18
I can't believe I haven't seen this earlier :O
It was bloody brilliant
TheFloristFriar chapter 4 . 5/9
My only wish is that this was longer. I’d love to see them hearing about Harry’s escapades through school. Fuckin brilliant story
RoverMaelstrom chapter 4 . 4/12
This was really good and I enjoyed it a lot! :D