Reviews for Lily Potter and the Worst Holiday
This is a nice fic. Thank you for writing it.
I love how the ending, with Hermione’s cry, calls back to Lily’s words! And the twist of who actually killed Voldemort the first time in this timeline. I love Powerful!Harry and friends fics, and you’ve done it nicely and simply without venturing into the realm of disbelief.
This is a fascinating premise! I love the cliffhangers. This reminds me of another fic, mildly: Stages of Hope
Kagami Keina chapter 4 . 10/12
Good Story
BriSha01 chapter 4 . 9/19
Lo estaba disfrutando hasta que mataste a mi Draco.
Porque tenías que destruirlo!
LeoniusDong chapter 4 . 9/19
Too bad, you don't write about their life after that. I like to see a happy Harry and Hermione with a loving family.
Freddie Rindklip chapter 1 . 9/7
Too bad the fic wasn't longer. Besides that, it is one of my favorites. Are you still monitoring the site?
fyorarules chapter 4 . 7/30
What a rollercoaster of a story! I loved the twists and turns and especially the ending!
Stille und regen chapter 4 . 7/1
I had a good time reading this
fun creative and interesting
Great work
Leapyearbaby29 chapter 1 . 6/28
I was about to say, why did Neville have the scar. You talked about Harry and then said he had blonde hair which will make readers think you’re talking about Neville.
BigRig2.0 chapter 3 . 6/9
Trash fic
parihpfan chapter 4 . 5/16
this is a good story which has a potential for a sequel
Wolvie26 chapter 4 . 4/19
Lol! Love it!
Tiggerfan chapter 4 . 4/6
Thanks for sharing this story! Great ending! Wonder if in this world you made, if Harry ends up seeker for England. Can just see Lilly and Hermione in the box seats, either hiding their eyes or blaming James Good luck in whatever you write next!
snow in the darkness chapter 4 . 3/29
the best part of this story is, there is no ooc here, even Ron
1,139 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »