Reviews for Lily Potter and the Worst Holiday
Thank you for your Story Lily Potter and teh Worst Holiday
brunarabelo chapter 4 . 9/19
Such a lovely ending!
StarlingChild4 chapter 4 . 9/14
Reading this fic in the year 2021 and seeing the year it was published (2005... gods, it feels like a lifetime ago!) is truly fascinating because of it shows me a glimpse of what the Harry Potter fandom was like in those days. I was a teen as well back then, but was FAR AWAY from the internet due to strict parenting until 2010, the year I graduated high school lol, so reading an older fic is a privilege now to give me insight of what people imagined could happen in the last book of the series...

I am favorite-ing this not only for the unique experience as someone who grew up with the books while distant from the fandom, but also for the premise: the idea of Lily Potter surviving and meeting "our" Harry is just so heartbreaking and heartwarming all at once. I especially loved the scene where she finally bonds with him over chicken soup, it made my chest tighten to imagine "what could have been" for my precious boy... ;_; I appreciated how in-character everyone was, how there was no bashing (I suppose 2005 was before Weasley Bashing became popular ugh), and the explanations of everyone's alternative selves in the absence of Harry Potter.

The only details that threw me for a loop was Metamorphmagus Harry and the Unforgivable Curses rebounding off of him, but again, it gives me a glimpse of what some of the fandom's favorite headcanons were at the time. (I do seem to recall my peers talking about the former idea...)

Overall, this was an entertaining read! Thank you for giving me a taste of something I might have read when I was younger, considering that I shipped Harmony since 2003, before I even knew what "shipping" was lmao XD
DJArla chapter 4 . 9/9
Wow. This was not was I was expecting but in a good way. Thanks for sharing, I really enjoyed it
hdres chapter 2 . 9/1
I really enjoyed your story and the fast resolution of Tom. I also liked see the events from Lily’s point of view. Thank you for sharing your writing
Good story.
Sorceress of Magic chapter 4 . 8/21
Craziness I kinda liked it. Love the kids names honoring their friends
Not a fan of Harry / Hermione and this Hermione is annoying
Liloonee chapter 4 . 7/25
Wouah, interessing, thanks you so much !
Nathow chapter 3 . 7/19
Your fanfiction is marvellous very well written keep up the marvellous work and please update very soon with a new chapter or sequel story
Nathow chapter 2 . 7/19
Amazing writing well done keep up the good work and please update very soon with a new chapter
Nathow chapter 4 . 7/19
Fantastic writing well done keep up the good work and please update very soon with a new chapter
chocolatedad chapter 4 . 7/15
Starts as a mystery; ends adorably. Highly recommended.
LAB1 chapter 4 . 7/13
This little story was great! I wish it was longer, but it does seem like the end of tbe adventure.
1,110 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »