Reviews for Lily Potter and the Worst Holiday
clairebeauchamp chapter 1 . 14h
Omg. Strong start!
I've read this fanfiction entirely too many times for my own good, yet I just keep coming back to it. I just can't get enough of mamabear!Lily and badass!Harry. It's short, concise, and yet so, so satisfying to read.
Locket1 chapter 4 . 1/1
Cute
DS chapter 4 . 12/30/2016
Wow! Amazing the kind of punch you have packed in just 4 chapters! Thank you for the story :)
knuckles 8 chapter 4 . 12/27/2016
loved that Harry finally got the happy ever after he deserved with my fav pairing. thank you for sharing your story
StayBlessed chapter 2 . 12/26/2016
Oh my gosh, when he told him to clap, I laughed so hard. That was hilarious.
CJTressler chapter 4 . 12/25/2016
Harry Potter time-travel story not told from Harry's point of view? Nice!
Lily not automatically accepting Hermione as family? Again, nice!
Draco still a prick? Duh! What else is he good for?
mikkelibob chapter 4 . 12/24/2016
Just wanted to say that even 11 years after it was written, I really liked this story.
Kell1310 chapter 4 . 12/9/2016
Really enjoyed
comodo50 chapter 4 . 11/28/2016
I've re-read this many times, but I felt I should leave a comment here.

I had to punch the wall a few times to feel manly again, after a bit of ninja hat cut some onions 'round here, when I read that part of "can I call you... ?"
miriti1 chapter 4 . 11/16/2016
man it really felt that it escalated quickly when Voldemort all of a sudden had access to Hogwarts
Fast Frank chapter 4 . 11/1/2016
Actually, there are a couple of documented reasons for the efficacy of chicken soup.
Pureblood Mask chapter 4 . 10/17/2016
aaaaaaaah
LJ Summers chapter 4 . 10/7/2016
I know, it's been eons and a whole different set of U.S. Presidential Administrations, but Wow.

This was a riveting story and I vastly enjoyed it. I don't like Lily - never have - but I love what you did with her, here.

Fabulous.