Reviews for Son of the Devil, Meet the Daughter of Your Enemy
PhantomoftheShadows chapter 21 . 8/9/2007
I quite liked the story and have been reading it since the beginning. I'm sorry to see that it is over since I always looked forward to your updates. However, with that said, I thought that the ending was beautifully done and well put together. As for Gabriele castrating Ruthvard, I thought it quite befitting. Thank-you for the amount of time and effort you put into creating this wonderful piece, and continue with the great work.
Shoysrock chapter 21 . 7/16/2007
ITS FINISHED!

*sniff* So beautiful...this is a good peice of writing! I praise you and your wonderful detailed fight scenes! Yay to you, who I behold as one of the best VH writers ever! Oh, thanks for the shout outs.

Shoys.
crazy-emerald-blue chapter 21 . 7/16/2007
aww this was lovely :) the ending was adorible and the revenge was sweet _

I loved this fic! it was awesome _
Lady Wednesday chapter 21 . 7/16/2007
*cries* It's over! It was a great story and a great ending! Hope you something some more stories soon!
Ron's Sweetie chapter 20 . 7/16/2007
Great chapter. I love it. Very good job.

Jackie.
ForeverACharmedOne chapter 21 . 7/16/2007
"Curse the invention of silver!"

HAHA! That made me laugh so hard! :D

This was a great story! Very original! I love it! Too bad it's over..-sniff sniff- But it had a fantastic ending! Continue to write please!

-ForeverACharmedOne
Ron's Sweetie chapter 21 . 7/16/2007
Great new chapter. I love your story. Good job.

Update soon.

Jackie
Kairi's-twin chapter 21 . 7/16/2007
WOW! This last chapter was totally amazing! When I read the part with her being attracted to Ruthvard I almost hurled! I was so glad that part of her mind was all like 'ew no! gross!'. When she finally remebered it was like YES! CARL KILLED A DEWERGI!*SQUEE* THAT TOTALLY GOT ME ALL EXCITED! I LOVED IT WHEN GABRIELE CASTRATED RUTHVARD! that was a total feel good moment! I love all of there children they are soo awesome! I hate that Carl dies! and he dies of a disease!I just hope he wasn't in pain. THIS STORY TOTALLY ROX MY SOX! GREAT JOB AND I AM LOOKING FORWARD TO YOUR NEXT ONE!

~KAIRI'S TWIN~
ForeverACharmedOne chapter 20 . 7/10/2007
OMG! YOU HAVE TO UPDATE IMMEDIATELY! I'm not even going to bother saying..err..typing anything other than update! That should give enough meaning.

-ForeverACharmedOne
Laurie Jupiter chapter 20 . 6/24/2007
Aw, poor Gabi! Dracula is going to be so heartbroken.
Shoysrock chapter 20 . 6/15/2007
I am just...immpecibly wowed by your story!

You. ARe. Good. Period. :O

*really* good.

I AM FAVING THIS STORY JUST TO LET YOU KNOW!

shoys.
madamfluff chapter 20 . 6/11/2007
HEY! YAY! Updated! Loved the chapter! He is one aweful bastard that Ruthvard. I don't like him. Not one bit :P Here's hoping that Dracula and Van Helsing team together to end Ruthvard's undead life. Shame on Lucifer, I mean he's evil and all but wow..that's just lower than he could go and we all know he can go lower than hell and back. -sighs and shakes head- What will happen to our favourtie characters? Will carl get to Van Helsing in time? Will Anna help her daughter win the fight? All questions we ponder.

Great chapter! Congratulations on your exams! Hats off to you -takes hat off and bows. Audience claps-

Can't wait to see more.

Lots of fan love,

madamfluffxx
crazy-emerald-blue chapter 20 . 6/11/2007
eh that was horrible the scene not the chapter. but it did explain alot. He's soo evil. I hope they kill him slowly and painfully.
Kairi's-twin chapter 19 . 5/10/2007
WOW what a great chapter! Poor Gabi! Poor Dracula and Van Helsing and Carl having to see her become a werewolf. God Damn Lucifer and Ruthvard! What ever they are planning you know it won't be good. We know what they are planning to do to VH and Dracula but what will become of Carl and Gabi? Ruthvard being the sick bastard he is will probably make Gabi his bride after killing the ones she loves. I MUST READ MORE!

~Kairi's Twin~
Bloodsired chapter 19 . 5/6/2007
I want to poke your head for not having updated your ...But I have to take it away, cause you enlighten me about how van helsing and Anna have gabi. So please update soon.:)
131 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »