Reviews for Obsession
Cindy M 19 chapter 1 . 9/22/2013
that was a little dark OoO i think that was cool '
alex chapter 6 . 8/11/2013
please update story amazing and interesting story!
from Alex
Grace0331 chapter 6 . 5/19/2013
Sweet Ra, do you realize how much I love this story right now? Well, I'm gonna tell ya.. VERY FRIGGIN MUCH!
And now comes Marik.. *smirk* Hehe, this is gonna be fun.. I love Marik/Anzu very much and I'd love to read some interaction between them in this fic. (Question: Is Marik the psycho, spiky haired yami or the the hikari?) Me like this story very much! Plz update soon! (Or my insane side will hunt you down! No kidding! XD)
pinoychick143 chapter 6 . 4/24/2013
That's so messed up... ISIS YOU'RE SO FULL OF B.S!
Keep on writing though. It's really good.
-PC101
AmmyChey3X chapter 6 . 12/17/2012
Awesome FanFic! :D :D
Please Update! I want to see Marik/Anzu. :3
Azure Shine chapter 6 . 12/12/2012
You know you have a great job for making this awesome story! So, continued, pleaseee
DamonXSalvatore chapter 6 . 8/28/2012
i love this story plz plz update
Smash41KMF chapter 6 . 11/8/2010
ooooohhh, I like it, please update!
TwiggyChan chapter 6 . 7/4/2010
Yaaay! Go Anzu! Tap. Dat. Azz!
TwiggyChan chapter 6 . 7/4/2010
Yaaay! Go Anzu! Tap. Dat. Azz!
lady sesshomaru-sama chapter 6 . 1/16/2010
i love it cant wait for more!
NightDragon8 chapter 1 . 10/28/2009
I am not logged in but NightDragon8 is the name...on to business. I LOVE this story! Bakura/Anzu is my all time favorite pairing in Yugioh. They rock! I love how you made Bakura seem like a stalker...Yay for stalker Bakura! *coughs nervously* Anyways...please PLEASE update soon or I will send you to the shadow realm! *laughs* Just kidding! But seriously I love this story and I hope you update soon. I would love to find out what happens.
Kyashii chapter 6 . 5/15/2009
AGH! I'm dieing for more bakura/anzu! Please update :) it would really make my day~ although anzu/malik would be hot to xDD WOHH! AWESOME-NESS!
Kiri-chan220 chapter 6 . 2/20/2009
wow
sarah chapter 2 . 11/29/2008
its good but to obsessed