Reviews for Il prezzo della verità Thruth's price
DL chapter 4 . 4/16/2006
Yeah you updated!

Keep it up.

catspaw chapter 3 . 2/4/2006
Very nice. Is this the end of your story? It sounded kind of final at the end of chapter 3 but you never explained how Lancelot got those lash marks on him (or you did and I had a cranial cramp and missed them as I was reading your story fairly late for which I'm sorry if that is the case). If it's not the end then please write more soon.
Rainwind chapter 3 . 12/11/2005
Wow. Interesting idea. I must say, I've never read a fic like this before. Your writing style is excellent and I liked how you managed to convey the feelings in the story, but watch the exclamation marks. They can ruin a story - but you managed well to keep them from ruining yours. Just think about what people normally say and try to emagine them exclaiming everything.

I used to have that problem. After I realized that it sounds really odd when people exclaim everything, I managed with much difficulty to stop myself. Which made my writing that much more depressed, but then again, maybe it's just me that doesn't use enough exclamation marks. Eh. Keep up the good work! I haven't found nearly enough good AL stories yet!
DL chapter 3 . 11/1/2005
Aw, I very happy ending.

RuByMoOn17 chapter 1 . 11/1/2005
lol update soon!
Emerald Amber chapter 1 . 10/2/2005
Where's chapter two? I'm loving this fic! I NEED to know what happened to Lance! Please...
Destiny Lot chapter 1 . 7/13/2005
Wow i really like it, I can't wait to read the next chapter.

KnightGuardian chapter 1 . 7/13/2005
You've got me genuinely interested, this was kinda funny too! Lancelot admiting that for once night he slept ALONE! And ADMITING that he has a fever? God almight, heavan forbid that he actually speak the truth!

Although...I dont think he'll take very kindly to Arthur once realizing he has been given a truth drink!

This has me leaning into the screen and depserately waiting for more! Update soon please!
Neve chapter 1 . 7/11/2005
Che bella storia! Brava! 8*D
Trini chapter 1 . 7/11/2005
Oh! An honest Lancelot? Intriguing!
Yaoicreator chapter 1 . 7/10/2005
wow that was a really interesting start! hmm! truth potion...i wonder what else Arthur might ask him! hehehe can't wait for you to update
bratlupa chapter 1 . 7/10/2005
Just wanted to let you know that I like your story so far and I look foward to finding out what else is going to happen to Lancelot and Arthur. Also just to let you know there are a lot of errors with spelling and grammar which kind of made the story confusing when reading it through the first time. Although I did figure out what was happening when I read it the second time through.