Reviews for Emotional Baggage
oceanlover4evr chapter 1 . 10/29/2011
What /is/ this? IDK XD

Rincewind runs. Cuz that's what he's good at.

You had me ROFLMAO. just saying
Kaylee Tam chapter 1 . 5/29/2009
I love it. Somehow, in this short little story, you managed Pratchett's voice perfectly. And it's hilarious, as you've heard. OMD. Congrats on the hilarity, really.
Valar Morghulis chapter 1 . 3/12/2009
Great story - how on the Disc could you possibly call this 'failed'? Anything but!
Akylae chapter 1 . 9/15/2008
Hilarious. XD
nona chapter 1 . 8/7/2008
oh good lord YES. this is beautiful.
planetkiller chapter 1 . 6/19/2008
Bwhahahahaha! I love this so much. Thanks for sharing.
Le Soleil Avant Le Crepuscule chapter 1 . 9/7/2007
The most cracktastic, hilarious, and utterly strange Discworld fanfic I've ever read. XD

Excellent. _

~Soleil
BasementOfTheMansion chapter 1 . 6/5/2007
HAH! This is great! It really is cracktastic! I haven't laughed that much in awhile... Especially in the middle of computer lab...

The title pun... GENIUS! I'm such a sucker for a good pun.

Sigh... Poor Rincy...
RedDragon30000 chapter 1 . 5/5/2007
0_0...ok...This is one weird story. I really pity poor Rincewind, I hope the luggage doen't catch up with him.
will chapter 1 . 7/21/2005
woa, that was just plain scary as hell. in made me scare the dog i laughed so loud. awsome! yep, cracktastic
pineapples mmmm chapter 1 . 7/20/2005
SNORT! dude this is ace- it made me laugh like a drain. i don't suppose there'll be another chapter..? completely cracktastic.
Migratory chapter 1 . 7/15/2005
Haha. Excellent.
Megan chapter 1 . 7/12/2005
Ha ha hahahaha that was good except doesn't The Luggage has children and possible his version of a female companion. But this reminds me of a song... I still like it!
lynx wings chapter 1 . 7/11/2005
Quite brilliantly amusing. I laughed so hard I nearly fell off my chair.
Rosethorn chapter 1 . 7/11/2005
Oh, my God, that was the funniest thing I've read in a long time. I fell off my chair laughing. Kudos to you.

Cracktastic, indeed!