Reviews for Discern Your Actors!
W.CHAMP Beyblader chapter 12 . 7/4
it's really amazing! Loved it alot! Have you written more like this fic? I would be more than glad to read them! Ur amazing kit!
psychoInnocent chapter 14 . 6/23/2009
uh...wow...O_O that was scary...XD haha Oli's all scared...poor guy...Hey Julia! Give me the bomb...I'm gonna use it to bomb Kai's house!

HK

XD
KoroCo chapter 1 . 12/26/2008
NOW that a fight on your story, right

they causing fights on it?
WarpedInsanity chapter 15 . 12/21/2008
I love the bashing and some character beating the voice! Keep up the good work!
Stormy Wind chapter 1 . 3/23/2008
-dislikes beyblade- oh well i'm favoriting you as an author
Soten-ni-zase chapter 15 . 12/17/2007
*Continues forever*
sesshy-sesshy-girl chapter 15 . 11/13/2007
Do Boris and Ian(a.k. )next
sesshy-sesshy-girl chapter 12 . 11/13/2007
Julia is dating Kai not Daichi
sesshy-sesshy-girl chapter 10 . 11/13/2007
I would cause the narrator to have a mental breakdown because I have the abilaty to laugh at myself no matter how insalting that and picking up J-ello with chopsticks woot
sesshy-sesshy-girl chapter 8 . 11/13/2007
I mad Johnny dress up as Inuyasha in my fic and he had the real Tessiga (Thats the real spelling)
sesshy-sesshy-girl chapter 7 . 11/13/2007
Would you read my Beyblade whoes line fic it has Johnny in it and a refrence to you my all time fav author
sesshy-sesshy-girl chapter 2 . 11/13/2007
I found you I love you save me from "it"

Chibi Boris: your mean.

AH "its" here
LittleGrey chapter 1 . 5/1/2007
I simply LOVE this story! So freakin' funny! I love how you got your OC in without making her a "Mary-sue", the torture, the characters, the... everything! Good work!
jovanni chapter 15 . 2/19/2007
i've been reading ur know ur stars fic since back then and i really love how you torture kai but one question is tala actually the narrator and oh brilliant fic your fic is my no. 1 fave humor fanfic g2g bye!
Pity Project chapter 6 . 2/9/2007
Poor kai...But he DOES like cats...