Reviews for Hug
Newspace19 chapter 1 . 4/2/2013
awwww that was incredibly sweet! i think its fun exploring sides of characters not shown in the original episode, just like in this piece! I think it was a great short story that I'd love to have in my favorites
Ms Briar chapter 1 . 6/14/2012
Oh how sweet
Decipher Philosophy chapter 1 . 1/1/2012
Awe! Hugs are the best!...Until you get crushed to death...
The Vampire Brooke chapter 1 . 8/31/2009
aw...ebon has a heart. I love fics like these.
Zainab chapter 1 . 8/28/2009
That was just totally awesome!

Thanks so much!

I loved it!

PLEASE MAKE MORE!
Eerie Iri chapter 1 . 11/5/2007
Not bad!_
oChaoticDarlingo chapter 1 . 3/4/2007
alksdjf;uf mf aw! You're so good at writing EbonxShiv!
Generally Maz chapter 1 . 5/10/2006
Aw
Simon the Duck chapter 1 . 9/26/2005
Oh now that was way too cute. Seriously.
loser by choice chapter 1 . 9/7/2005
that was the most adorable thing I think I have ever read! You should make a second chapter, I'd so read it. .
amelia-lafleur chapter 1 . 8/13/2005
Aw, your serious stories can be so sugary sweet! Perfect use of the little dialogue you added. Lucky girl you wrote this for...
NarutoandKakashiFan chapter 1 . 7/14/2005
This story is so fluffy and sweet.

I've seen the drawings Nire-chans done and I love the new one Ganstas of love. It's so hot.

Do you think she would kill me if I wrote a story using her drawings?
Dark Gotham chapter 1 . 7/11/2005
Really nice I like it.
MsManga chapter 1 . 7/11/2005
ARGH

This is so *cute*! I love the way you wrote this one! I especially love Ebon's little dilemmas and refusal for that hug...maybe you should wrote more? Ebon isn't THAT evil...and he should be portrayed more as such. You did a tremendous job of it!
AkatsukiBaddAss chapter 1 . 7/10/2005
... I really love you... *hug* ... *ps this Erin nire-chan* ... :D *still hyperfentilatingly rolling around in glee* ... i read it twice... cuz im obsessive... AND IF U NO ANY OTHER EBONXSHIV PEOPLE... ud tell me right? ... never-the-less... I love you and i always will for this...*glomp*