Reviews for A Little Understanding
Invisible Man19 chapter 20 . 6/30
Please update:) This story needs to have an ending. And please by all means continue with your amazing story.:)
daywhite chapter 17 . 1/7
This story is quite well written, really going into depth about love, its destruction, and loneliness. The characters of FOP, such as Cosmos and Vicky, are turned into much more understandable and intricate people. I really like this story, and I hope you keep it up!
BartWLewis chapter 20 . 6/4/2014
This story is so amazing...please for the love of Deadpool update this story very soon.
moosejuice5 chapter 20 . 5/30/2014
Love this fic,it's deep and amazingly well written
moosejuice5 chapter 2 . 5/29/2014
I love this fic so far - it's amazingly well written
fanggrin chapter 20 . 4/19/2014
I wish there was more of your hard work on this story
Annytin the Nomad chapter 20 . 12/21/2013
MORE!
Tearatone Maystar chapter 20 . 11/20/2013
Its actually because of this story that I write FOP fan fiction. I need something to bridge the gap between the last update here and that optimistic future day when it updates. Also, though I don't have the best track record, I hate allowing my readers to feel the same way I feel when I realize my favorite story hasn't updated in six years. I'm not bitter though, just kind of disappointed.
Role Martyr X chapter 20 . 12/13/2012
It really sucks that this story is dead. its one of my favorites
TheFoolishThief chapter 20 . 12/8/2012
Please, please, please come back (if your alive) and finish the story or the author who decide to continue it. Please.
meerkatcosmo113 chapter 20 . 9/3/2012
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! YOU NEED TO FINSH THIS! my head will fall of if you dont *head falls off* not again! i'll go get the duck tape. PLZ PLZ FINSH THIS :)
TheGrinningAnimal chapter 20 . 2/19/2012
please, continue this fanfic. i have become entrapped in its magnificent snare, like little others have been able to do. it has torn my very concept of timmyxvicky asunder and has left me wanting more. thank you for the time you took to write such an encomposing tale. i hope that you continue this story, i am waiting expectantly.
The1Herton chapter 20 . 11/29/2011
You really are a fantastic author...I wish I had criticism for you, but I don't. That said, I really do wish an update would come. It doesn't seems likely now (seems its been dead for a while), but one can hope. Please, if you can, update at your earliest convenience. It's good stories like this that remind me why I love this site so much.
Duke chapter 20 . 11/29/2011
Ok, what gives? You said that you knew how the story was going to end, and then you don't update for 4 years? And here I was getting really involved in the story. Please, finish this! It's the best Timmy/Vicky sorry on FFN! Please!
VeeAmAy chapter 20 . 10/12/2011
I put this on story alert.

I love stories where Vicky and Timmy team up. I really do. Unfortunately, there are very few of those stories here :(

So please update soon! :)