Reviews for Reality
falling star90 chapter 3 . 8/13/2007
well that was funny... and it was verry good. keep it up ok ok
Hinamorii chapter 3 . 7/16/2007
Update faster, just kidding. Good job so far.
Dark Inu Fan chapter 3 . 7/6/2007
It’s cool that the zodiacs are going to the concert. I can’t wait to see how Tohru does on stage when she finds out that the family’s all in the first row! Keep up the good work, dark
animelover0001 chapter 3 . 7/6/2007
o wow omg that was so good please do the next update soon because i really want to know what happens! oo please make it so they know tohru sang! well if she does..which i hope she does! thanx so much this was an amazin fanfic!
Kaidaia The Run Away Advent chapter 3 . 7/3/2007
never give up
Kaidaia The Run Away Advent chapter 1 . 7/3/2007
very wicked chapter
cowgirlkitten2000 chapter 3 . 7/2/2007
o i cant wait to read the next chapter. im so glad u put this one out, that i could wait to read it.
Kaidaia The Run Away Advent chapter 2 . 1/12/2007
never give up no matter what
sakiOlivia chapter 2 . 10/27/2006
pretty good, simple and easy, but I good. lol I like the name roberto, I'll call him roby _, please update soon
bluerose24 chapter 2 . 7/10/2006
I hope that you update this soon. It is a good story and I would love to read more.
inulover411 chapter 2 . 6/5/2006
DUDe...I have been waiting since last year 4 U to update! Please, before it kills me, UPDATE! I'm begging you!
authoratheart45 chapter 2 . 12/1/2005
huh?
EmilyIsisNephthys chapter 2 . 11/14/2005
Cool...Tohru knows a really cool singer named Roberto, how cool is that and ontop of that...she's gonna be a singer! Neat!

Do write some more, I'll be waiting!
Karma-Virtue chapter 2 . 11/5/2005
OMG! FINNISH THIS! YOU NEED TO FINISH YOUR STORIES!
queenofflameandfury chapter 2 . 9/23/2005
hey your fanfic sounds interesting i was just wondering if you were going to update it soon? i not meaning to nag or anything it just sounds interesting and i've enjoyed what i've read so far.