Reviews for How I Know You
Mizamour chapter 1 . 5/2/2006
I love it! What an awesome parallel! I love both Aida and Wicked, and this is a great fic! Well done!
whogirl chapter 1 . 3/11/2006
This is a good fic and I know it has been awhile, but could you please move this fic into the Wicked category? All you need to do is go to your main page after log in, click stories, click edit which is to the right of the fic, scroll down and change the category to Wicked. Thank you very much.
Oasis Blackmore chapter 1 . 8/22/2005
The place in the book . . . Er . . . hmm . . . Was it the part near the fence? He's married by that time, correct? Yes, I believe I recall. Anyway lovely.

I was shocked to find a song-fic based on Wicked. To think I was merely doing my crazy sifting thing. It's how I find good authors, you know.

First, you go to the reviews of a good story; then, you click on an interesting author; after that, you read a story of theirs, if there are any good ones; and finally, you find another author in their reviews. It can go on for ages.

You came up after I went from 'Velvet Yesterday' by Snicket to 'Why?' by coolmarauders. I read 'A Witch's Heart', and then I was looking to see what other stories you had, and there was this. So yay!

I think I'll have to check out the musical . . . It's all so very interesting.

Once again, the fic was lovely.

~ Oasis
DaggerQuill chapter 1 . 7/11/2005
lol Ive thought about Boq and Elphaba during that song to. fun stuff.

oh and that doesnt happen in the musical, just the book :)