Reviews for An eye for an eye
katiek121 chapter 16 . 1/16
I loved this story! The ending was great and the new future is perfect. I just wish I knew who Wyatt's girlfriend is and does Chris know Bianca?
Midia chapter 16 . 1/1
Amazing story! I loooooooooooooove it!
Crystalzap chapter 16 . 6/16/2011
Nice story some of the grammar was off but I got the jist anyway till next time ;)
This Is My Escape chapter 16 . 3/16/2011
Oh... my...heaven. The best fanction i've read to date. THIS is the way season 4 should have ended, damn it. The whole story should have been the end of the season. Brillliant. Brought me to tears. OUTSTANDING job.

xoxo, KC.
Alexandrie Malfoy-Lupin chapter 5 . 6/14/2010
You got the timing wrong, Chris said Piper died when he was 14 and he and Wyatt are two years apart. Which means Wyatt was 16 not 15.
lauren chapter 16 . 3/25/2010
i read the whole thing an i lovd it so much really it was the most amaing story ever

you should do secuel about wyatt and chris lives in the new future and like their famly life, high school, friends, girlfiends, etc
Rae37 chapter 6 . 1/28/2010
Love ur story, I was crying at every chapter *sniffles
Uma Yearly chapter 16 . 10/20/2009
beautiful story. i've never before read i story where i was tearing every few paragraphs. you write emotions extremely well.
Melinda Prudence Halliwell chapter 6 . 6/16/2009
Actually Phoebe had three/four girls at the end. And it gives no timeline of when Phoebe dies. so for all we know Prue, Penny and Patty are alive. Yes those are their names. Maqy not have been mentioned but it's obvious that she wanted to name her kids after grams their mom and Prue. and Paige had a boy named Henry Jr. I highly doubt that names changed. Parentage yes but names no.
xlookz-can-be-deceivingx chapter 1 . 4/25/2009
fantastic story! i absolutely loved it !

love the whole brotherly banter thing u got goin on!

aww i luv it wen wyatt is bein all overprotective of chris.

CHRIS IS THA BEST! lol

u r an awesome author!
Susangel chapter 16 . 3/31/2009
Amazing story!I just loved it's plot and how,even being evil,Wyatt is so protective of Chris!I always figured him to be the overprotective type of big brother!Maybe you could write a story where it shows that in the changed future...If so,tell me and I'll definetly read it!

I also loved the change in Chris and Leo's relationship!And the fact that Paige is Chris's favortie aunt and Phoebe is Wyatt's!For some reason I always believed it would turn out like that!And I loved to see Piper and Chris interact!I always figured that Chris would be the one to get Piper's talent for cooking!And Wyatt as the type of guy who would burn water if it was possible! :)

I loved all the bonding moments between Chris and Wyatt!I think I probably spent an entire box of tissues with those...*sigh*

And I also loved the brotherly banter!It was very funny!But what had me totally caracking up was:

"“Great… my nephew the victim versus my nephew the martyr… aren’t we lucky?” Paige said sarcastically."

Lol!

Awesome story!Loved it!
YuriShi chapter 3 . 12/10/2008
Ah, so they're going to summon Wyatt. Personally when I started to read your story I thought at least Piper would go to the future and drag Wyatt to the past- by his ear if need be! How funny would that be? Well, your story's amazing I must say. Please keep writing.
missyme89 chapter 3 . 3/17/2008
beautifull
missmarty89 chapter 6 . 3/13/2008
incredible, i loved it, so much emotion. just awesome:)
pmsdevil01 chapter 16 . 2/10/2008
Is this story over? Or did you give up?