Reviews for Christmasing With You
Guest chapter 8 . 8/16/2014
Can you write more?
Guest chapter 8 . 6/13/2014
Missel chapter 8 . 2/13/2014
Personally, I really like this.
I was so excited when I saw chapter after chapter.
Course the lack of a 9th chapter was sad, but it's really great!

Definitely re-reading.
Guest chapter 8 . 9/18/2012
Are there any more chapters ?
aangismyhomie chapter 8 . 7/11/2012
Hi I know this hasn't been updated in years and probably won't be finished, I just wanted to message you and tell you how much I love this fic :) I read it years ago, while Teen Titans was still airing for the first time, and forgot about it until I heard it was being revived in 2013 and started watching the episodes again; the scene between Beast Boy and Starfire at the beginning of "Can I Keep Him?" reminded me of the scene in this fic where Star's talking to Silkie. Anyway, I've always loved your characterization of Alfred and Bruce, Robin is ADORABLE with the way he's handling things and Speedy's a cocky asshole (just how I like him! XD). So, yeah. Have always loved this fic, just faved it so you know I always will.
xxGUSHINESSxx chapter 8 . 7/2/2012
please please please please PLEASE continue! this is sooo interesting I'm dying here! upload soon ;)
Sarah Zitter chapter 8 . 3/12/2011
I love this story please continue with this story. Plus can Robin aka Richard tell Starfire aka Kory that he loves her please. Plus can Kory aka Starfire tell Robin that she loves him and can they become boyfriend and girlfriend please. later

on after they get the bad guy can they get married please later

on in the story please.
babytiger5360 chapter 6 . 3/31/2010
Man I tell u one thing u should completey, certently continue writing and updating! This chapter just blow my mind away! U r great!
Anonymousreviewerchick chapter 1 . 3/23/2010
Hey there! I'm in love with this story. By the looks of things - It's literally been five years since this story was updated, and it's been four years since you updated your most recent story - this story is never going to be updated, which is sad, but hey. That's a writer's prerogative I suppose. If you DO update this, though, that would be amazingly amazing. Just sayin'.

Much love,

The World

...and also me ;)
Star of Airdrie chapter 8 . 9/12/2009
this story is so well written and Robin and Starfire are so well described (and adorable)

I hope you continue. Your stories are amazing!

Sarah Zitter chapter 8 . 5/23/2009
I like this story so far can you please continue with this story. Plus can Robin aka Richard tell Kory aka starfire that he loves her and she loves him please. Also can they become boyfriend and girlfriend please. Plus can that bad guy be sent to jail please. Please e-mail me back at sarah. I would like to hear from you please.

Have a nice day.

Sarah Zitter
Inky the Inkfred chapter 8 . 2/28/2009
ARRG! You NEED to update this story! It's so cool! (No pun intended...)
RaInDroPs614 chapter 1 . 1/31/2009
this story is pretty interesting... you should finish it :D
xMischiefManaged013 chapter 6 . 1/13/2009
It has been years yet I still love this story...I do not know what is taking so long but I this fic is to good to give up on! Please continue for I must see what happens in the case next.
T chapter 8 . 10/19/2008
This story is amazing! Please continue it someday!