Reviews for Gone and Missing
secret eternal dreams chapter 32 . 6/18/2009
so so so so so good ;D

i dont know if thats the ending or not to be honest .

it could be an ending , but it also seems as if so much more could be said .

whichever it is though , amazing story ! :)
RoseIlyn chapter 32 . 3/5/2008
Omg That was abosolutly amazing you really have a talent. I felt so many emotions while reading this it was just spectacular. It was really hard to read the parts were everyone was depressed and were she was getting beaten but you wrapped it up really nicely and that valentines day kiss was the perfect addition. God I am at a loss for words its just so brilliant.

Love Kathryn
Shikabane-Mai chapter 32 . 1/30/2008
Interesting story. I'm just thankful Bill and Gary have been arrested and they got her back, but I really wonder when she'll be able to get over the emotional trauma.

:) I can't wait until you update!
flapjacks chapter 32 . 1/13/2008
great story! can't wait for an update!
flapjacks chapter 15 . 1/13/2008
ohmigosh that chapter made me cry. BRING HER BACKK! ive just read 15 chapters straight and im going to read the rest now! great writing.
STILL HATING THAT BABY chapter 27 . 9/1/2007
RED? LETTIE? LITTLE BIT?

Excuse me while I throw myself off a building.

I HATE THAT BABY.

And lettie is the most awkwardly horrible nickname in the world.

Otherwise, good story.
I HaTE THE BABY chapter 9 . 9/1/2007
good story, but i just hate scarlett! red and lettie? come on i want to puke when i read about that stupid baby! just take the baby out and then it will be amazing.
Michelle chapter 32 . 8/10/2007
That was a great chapter. Can't wait for an update. I sure hope your writers block ends soon - I need to know how this ends.

Michelle
Ansy Pansy aka Panz chapter 32 . 6/12/2007
cool update I liked it
SandyKirsten chapter 32 . 6/4/2007
Even after waiting for an update, this story is still so satisfying...well worth the wait! Your descriptive words and images make ths story a step above great!

I completely get writer's block, but I really hope you continue to update and eventually finish it. It doesn't matter if it takes 10 years to finish, You will always have this one loyal reader!

INCREDIBLE!
Bimse chapter 32 . 6/3/2007
ooh, I'm so glad you updated it! Really good chapter, very believable
cheerleader2006 chapter 32 . 6/3/2007
YAY! You finally updated! Such a great chapter! Good luck on your finals.
princesssparkle88 chapter 32 . 6/3/2007
ah I always get so excited when I see that you have updated this fic! I still love it (i think i say that everytime i review it!) But honestly it was lovely to read a less angsty chapter. Cant wait for an update, but good luck with your exams, they are way more important!
slinn01 chapter 32 . 6/3/2007
So glad to have an update, this fic is really good. I liked this chapter, it was kind of a break through, but didn't wrap up everything in one nice package. I think you are doing a great job and maybe the writers block will pass because it seems like you have an idea of where you want this to go (back to a happy family, I think). Anyway, great job and good luck with exams.
Ally chapter 32 . 6/3/2007
hey!

AH! This made my day full of studying better! :) This chapter was just as amazing as all of the others. I really, really liked the Humpty Dumpty line. I also like how you relate everything. Amazing job!