Reviews for The Shadow Exploded
RavenxRobin chapter 3 . 7/30/2014
Raven should have long hair, black skinny jeans, a black tank top, a leather jacket. Whats with Raven being so innocent. Raven is anything, but innocent. Raven and Robin!
AzelmaandEponine chapter 3 . 11/26/2012
Are you going to update this? This actually has my interest, possibly because I also wrote a Teen Titans adaptation of 'Carrie', but gave Terra the role of Carrie White. Raven was Sue.

The only things I have to say are that it is a little too close to the book (mine also has this problem). Try taking more moments from the movie as well, or making up your own moments.

I'm also having trouble imagining Terra as a bully. She just isn't the type. I obviously imagined her as Carrie White, but since Raven is Carrie, I could see her as Sue or some random high school girl, but not as Norma, or any other bully. Since you have Blackfire as Chris, I figured Kitten would be Norma.

Sorry if this seems a little harsh, but this does have my interest.
Eden Alice Poe chapter 3 . 9/24/2012
This story was what finally prompted me to read Carrie, and I found myself enjoying it even more, I could see why someone could connect Ravens telekinetic abilities with Carrie's, there really should be more for this story, it was only just getting good here...
A shame that this hasn't been continued
Storm Warning chapter 3 . 12/3/2008
O cool! updATE?
amai-chestnut chapter 3 . 9/30/2005
Aww, how sad. I feel so sorry for Raven, being treated that way. lol sorry, I just read ur other story, and I couldn't help but take a look into your profile and see what other things you've writen, so forgive me if I'm a nuisance. Well anyways, it's an awesome story, even if it is a bit depressing for Raven. I hope you update!
T.J. Infinat chapter 3 . 7/20/2005
Like many people I know, I've never seen the movie or even heard of the book. . . . But I feel that I get a sense of what the movie was like by reading this fanfiction. Here's to your continued sucess. . . .

Keep Typing

T. J. Infinat
DemonsRoses chapter 3 . 7/19/2005
write more!
SugarDevil chapter 3 . 7/17/2005
despite the minimal amount of sense, you answered my question very well, thanks). I love this story a lot, I can't wait for more of it. I feel so bad for Raven, but I love this mix, Raven fits into the Carrie character really well.

lots of love

Kris
Illucida chapter 3 . 7/17/2005
Okay. Update soon.
Ceobhran chapter 3 . 7/17/2005
i am really surprised you haven't gotten more reviews! your story rocks! update asap!
SugarDevil chapter 2 . 7/17/2005
oh wow, this is really good so far. Truthfully I haven't read Carrie, and I've seen most of but not all of the movie, but this is still really good.

Okay, so really this is a valid question and not just something I'm asking to be wierd, but are Raven's breasts the same size in this as they are in the show? Cause I remember in "carrie" when her mom is upset because she's wearing a dress (or a nightgown or something) that shows off her "dirty pillows" and her's are rather small, like you wouldn't notice them in normal clothing so I don't think her mom would notice those too much (but maybe I'm wrong, cause like I said I haven't read the book or seen the complete movie). So if Raven did have her narmal sized chest then she would probably be wearing baggy sweaters a lot because they would be very noticable (she's not exactly small in that area). Or maybe it wouldn't effect anything... Do I make sense? I hope so, cause I would hate to be babbling about breasts for nothing (I am a girl by the way, so at least I'm babbling about something I have) lol. Anyway, I hope that you continue this soon

lots of love

Kris
SRC chapter 2 . 7/14/2005
I thought that I would reassure you, and tell you how much I like the first two chapters.

I know you said that you were a little disappointed with the lack of reviews. I know how that is too. You work so hard on something and you just want everyone to read it! And then you're grounded again, with your 4 reviews.

Hope this chapter brings in more.

Keep it up.
DarkSin chapter 2 . 7/14/2005
wow, this is a great story, it's something new, and i luv it. heh i cant believe u havent got much review. this has an interesting plot, plz continue! I'll be ur #1 Fan! ;)

-DarkSin
Ceobhran chapter 2 . 7/14/2005
OMG! this story rocks! update asap plz!
Illucida chapter 2 . 7/14/2005
okay...that was weird...update soon.