Reviews for Hatred Turned Love
LovelyLily13 chapter 32 . 7/8
Awwww I wish the endings were more romantic. Oh well. into my favorites
ProudtobeaOtaku chapter 1 . 6/12
very poorly written
the profile was plain annoying
A Better Me For All Eternity chapter 31 . 4/30
This was truely amazing! I didn't want it to end and I couldn't stop reading (I was forced to though :() Good Job!
donald7777 chapter 32 . 8/28/2014
Wow the ending was kinda unexpected, but seemed to fit the story ok. It seemed a little out of tune compared to the rest of the story.

Anyways it was a good read, and it was nice to see a completed story.

Hope your other stories are great like this one.
twistedlittledoll chapter 14 . 7/24/2014
Awesome1
Angelstar chapter 31 . 7/20/2014
omg plz more make a sequel pleease!
crystelle chapter 32 . 6/1/2014
Simply magnificent
Ilove it
Guest chapter 3 . 3/13/2014
Heheh nice :)
Hime no Senshi chapter 32 . 2/1/2014
Great story loved it keep up the amazing work. Akemi's a really nice character. I liked this story a lot and would rate it 5000000 stars out of 5. Happy days. There seriously needs to be more Kakashi stories he's my fave character and needs more love and adventures. I like the idea of a Kakashi x OC. SPLENDID. MAGNIFICENT. AMAZING.
try10 chapter 2 . 9/13/2013
Thsi story is very poorly written. The dialogue is just bad and the switching POV is really annoying. I thought that it was good because of the many reviews, but I guess I was wrong. I can see that you tried, but maybe you should have gotten a co-writer or someone to help you with the dialogue cause this looks like it was written by a 12-13 year old girl.
DeliciousCarrot chapter 1 . 7/28/2013
Underpants? Really? Not boxers or briefs something more descriptive, not in a sleazy way but underpants sounds so juvenile like Captain Underpants or something. Don't get me wrong I'm loving your fic so far, can't wait to read the rest. Good thing its a complete fic too.
Kaylain914 chapter 32 . 4/22/2013
Awesome 3 so goooood had my eyes watering at the end thinking they'd never be together again:'3
Guest chapter 32 . 10/23/2012
boo hoo! Ive read your story for a day and you already made me feel funny (specially the 10th chapter heheh), scared, lonely, and great, and cheesy! Cheers to you and your awesome story! :)) till next time ;)
lid chapter 3 . 7/22/2012