Reviews for Hatred Turned Love
donald7777 chapter 32 . 8/28/2014
Wow the ending was kinda unexpected, but seemed to fit the story ok. It seemed a little out of tune compared to the rest of the story.

Anyways it was a good read, and it was nice to see a completed story.

Hope your other stories are great like this one.
twistedlittledoll chapter 14 . 7/24/2014
Awesome1
Angelstar chapter 31 . 7/20/2014
omg plz more make a sequel pleease!
crystelle chapter 32 . 6/1/2014
Simply magnificent
Ilove it
Guest chapter 3 . 3/13/2014
Heheh nice :)
Hime no Senshi chapter 32 . 2/1/2014
Great story loved it keep up the amazing work. Akemi's a really nice character. I liked this story a lot and would rate it 5000000 stars out of 5. Happy days. There seriously needs to be more Kakashi stories he's my fave character and needs more love and adventures. I like the idea of a Kakashi x OC. SPLENDID. MAGNIFICENT. AMAZING.
try10 chapter 2 . 9/13/2013
Thsi story is very poorly written. The dialogue is just bad and the switching POV is really annoying. I thought that it was good because of the many reviews, but I guess I was wrong. I can see that you tried, but maybe you should have gotten a co-writer or someone to help you with the dialogue cause this looks like it was written by a 12-13 year old girl.
DeliciousCarrot chapter 1 . 7/28/2013
Underpants? Really? Not boxers or briefs something more descriptive, not in a sleazy way but underpants sounds so juvenile like Captain Underpants or something. Don't get me wrong I'm loving your fic so far, can't wait to read the rest. Good thing its a complete fic too.
Kaylain914 chapter 32 . 4/22/2013
Awesome 3 so goooood had my eyes watering at the end thinking they'd never be together again:'3
Guest chapter 32 . 10/23/2012
boo hoo! Ive read your story for a day and you already made me feel funny (specially the 10th chapter heheh), scared, lonely, and great, and cheesy! Cheers to you and your awesome story! :)) till next time ;)
lid chapter 3 . 7/22/2012
awesome
mankeyiz chapter 32 . 5/21/2012
I Don't care what other peoplr say this story is AWESOME XD LOVE IT
SpriteBlue chapter 1 . 5/17/2012
One would think that with this many reviews (all saying that it's a great story and you're an awesome writer ) that this would be awesome... But no, just one look and I just know it's somewhat suck-ish. I didn't even bother reading much of it since all I can see are lines of little description you have. The starting paragraph made me role my eyes... And with you alternating POVs so much... Oh God.

I can't even see some redeeming qualities in this. Mostly with these kind of stories, there's undeniable humor and a somewhat great (although cliche) plotline that makes you stick, even with the writing. But no, all you have is poorly written angst.
Yuki chapter 5 . 2/10/2012
I really like this story so far...

and the girl reminds me of someone from inuyasha... it's very faint but remember it.
hermonine chapter 32 . 10/31/2011