Reviews for Hatred Turned Love
This was one is the best I've read and well tbh I cried at the end. This story was very well done and I want to see if u could make another like a sequel because Kakashi~chan said I will see u later... Anywho as I've said before it was really good thank u for writing such a beautiful story
Guest chapter 1 . 12/1/2015
The first chapter gave me cancer -_-
idkimcanadian chapter 4 . 8/28/2015
My name is in this story whoop whoop WE NAOMI's GO
LovelyLily13 chapter 32 . 7/8/2015
Awwww I wish the endings were more romantic. Oh well. into my favorites
ProudtobeaOtaku chapter 1 . 6/12/2015
very poorly written
the profile was plain annoying
Art is an Eternal Bang chapter 31 . 4/30/2015
This was truely amazing! I didn't want it to end and I couldn't stop reading (I was forced to though :() Good Job!
donald7777 chapter 32 . 8/28/2014
Wow the ending was kinda unexpected, but seemed to fit the story ok. It seemed a little out of tune compared to the rest of the story.

Anyways it was a good read, and it was nice to see a completed story.

Hope your other stories are great like this one.
twistedlittledoll chapter 14 . 7/24/2014
Angelstar chapter 31 . 7/20/2014
omg plz more make a sequel pleease!
crystelle chapter 32 . 6/1/2014
Simply magnificent
Ilove it
Guest chapter 3 . 3/13/2014
Heheh nice :)
Hime no Senshi chapter 32 . 2/1/2014
Great story loved it keep up the amazing work. Akemi's a really nice character. I liked this story a lot and would rate it 5000000 stars out of 5. Happy days. There seriously needs to be more Kakashi stories he's my fave character and needs more love and adventures. I like the idea of a Kakashi x OC. SPLENDID. MAGNIFICENT. AMAZING.
try10 chapter 2 . 9/13/2013
Thsi story is very poorly written. The dialogue is just bad and the switching POV is really annoying. I thought that it was good because of the many reviews, but I guess I was wrong. I can see that you tried, but maybe you should have gotten a co-writer or someone to help you with the dialogue cause this looks like it was written by a 12-13 year old girl.
DeliciousCarrot chapter 1 . 7/28/2013
Underpants? Really? Not boxers or briefs something more descriptive, not in a sleazy way but underpants sounds so juvenile like Captain Underpants or something. Don't get me wrong I'm loving your fic so far, can't wait to read the rest. Good thing its a complete fic too.