Reviews for Under Construction: Moving In
pstibbons chapter 3 . 4/25/2009
Good ending for a story that I had to sometimes - twice - force myself to finish. You do love your angst.
pstibbons chapter 2 . 4/25/2009
Nice plotting from the dads.
pstibbons chapter 1 . 4/25/2009
best line: “I see no alcoholic beverages. Is this due to Tauri regulations or improper planning?”

j/t is cool.
Amaranth Traces chapter 3 . 1/17/2007
This is for the entire "Under Construction" series.

Loved it.

Great interaction between the characters, excellent writing and dialogue, all around a fantastic tale.
Dreamer22 chapter 3 . 6/2/2006
::grins:: yay for happy babies! tehe and I love that they all had a double wedding, very beautiful and of course the speach from Jack was great! hehe great job! I know you finihsed this one in July of last year but I hope that you write some more in this universe, I would love to see what is happening with Teal'c and Janet!
paulacole chapter 3 . 7/12/2005
Once again a great story Meriem. I would have liked to see Daniel take a little longer before asking Sam to marry him though, just as payback for all the misery she put him through. Turning Daniel down because she thought he was only being gentlmanly, wanting Jack over him... but as usual great work, can't wait to see what you write next!
SG-Fan chapter 3 . 7/11/2005
This is great!
Addezia chapter 3 . 7/11/2005
Your "Under Construction" series is the first SG-1 set of stories I've read; they're a terrific induction into the show for me, plus very well-written. Thank you!