Reviews for The Door to my Memories
Sailorprincess3234 chapter 1 . 6/28/2007
I can't believe that she would allow herself to just...forget...it doesn't seem like something she would do...but then again...if she really loved Kyou and there really wasn't any hope and she'd only be hurt...then I guess it makes sence. But now I feel really bad for Kyou...I wonder what's going to happen. And it seems as if only a few things have been surpressed or erased. Yea...really sad. Great Job!
Cheeky-eyes chapter 1 . 1/15/2007
Aw. That was very well written. Suitably sad! Well done, I liked it!

Cya.
Pirate Bo chapter 1 . 8/30/2006
hmm... I hope you won! But, that vague idea in your head, is something you should think about making a reality! Think about it for a while, I think you would agree with this. I like how you used, objects from the manga and anime into your story. *hint hint: dark-green notebook* I hope you do write the sequel to it. Because, if you don't, who will?

PirateCaptainBo

"the best pirate, you will ever meet,

in the 21st century, and captain of Red Sin."

P.S. Added, as AAL, FAL, FSL, SAL.
BossGoomba chapter 1 . 8/26/2006
What can I say? It was a Great story because it was 'depressing'. It was very enlightened of you to have her keep her knowledge of having known the Sohmas and not the details; instead of straight out erasing all memories. Kudos!
Hatori Ichihara chapter 1 . 7/19/2006
really cool story. i'm going to read the sequal

it made me cry .;'';.

Selina
Child of a Pineapple chapter 1 . 6/17/2006
Sniff...that was so sad...

But really good! Great job!
NitenGale chapter 1 . 2/27/2006
Wow. That was pretty darn good! : ) I like it a lot! I am from FruityGroup, but I am so behind on everything, that I didn't see that you had written this until now. I'm off to read the sequel!
DeamonFruba chapter 1 . 11/26/2005
Oh, I liked The Door to My Memories! :) It was very sad but extremly well written. Although, It did bring a tear to my eye (sniff) I can't wait to read more!
Different Child chapter 1 . 10/24/2005
That was so sad! But also very well written. Kudos.
HK.LampShade chapter 1 . 10/15/2005
that was really nicely done...i'm gonna read the sequel now...-run- sequel!...ahem...;
Klove0511 chapter 1 . 10/14/2005
I read your profile. Are you seriously 13? This story was amazing. It's one of the best written fics I've read in quite a while. I'm going to go read the sequel now, at least what you have done of it. You're a great writer. Keep it up! And yes, I cried when I read this story. So sad!
Joskers chapter 1 . 10/14/2005
It's so sad! WAH
ReDue chapter 1 . 7/11/2005
PLEASE write a sequel were Kyo-kun get saved! Sob sob! PLEASE WAH!