Reviews for The Eternal Cycle
DB the Unknown chapter 27 . 4/28/2007
Wow. i mean, just wow. I'm not a wuss or anything, but a tear almost came to my eye a few times. Excellent emotional depth. You have a gift, and you owe it to us to use it. Keep writing, and I'll keep reading.
dark-dragon101 chapter 27 . 5/23/2006
omg...this is so beautiful...ive got goosebumps *shivers.* Its so sad, yet so touching..the way Sage and Elli died...*sniff.* Omg, im gonna cry *sob.* And then little Hope...I don't know what would be better. Ending the story here, or writing a second story to follow on...I won't be expecting another one since this one ended so beautifuly, but I'll be excited if you do decide to write another one. Your writing is amazing and beautiful, and the vision you had and wrote is better than words. I have a deep respect for you, and I'll most definitely read this more than once. Keep writing, as you are a great writer.
dragon of atlantis chapter 21 . 3/19/2006
keep the chapters coming.
dark-dragon101 chapter 12 . 2/21/2006
this is really gud. I wanna know wot happens next. Keep writing!
Mavrixtrinkia chapter 9 . 10/31/2005
You should continue. It is a great story so far. I want to know what happens to Sage, what happens that that girl Kia from the prologue. How are the two connected?
Mavrixtrinkia chapter 2 . 10/31/2005
are you talking about orca whales or dolphins?
Okura chapter 2 . 8/19/2005
Thanks for that. Don't worry about it too much. To the people who read this story, ignore Reshef. He's never even read the story, and if he is the person I assume he is, he simply enjoys going around attempting to bash on people who like Ecco the Dolphin, me in particular.

Forget his comments and completely ignore him.
Stupid Hermit chapter 2 . 8/18/2005
Um... Wha? What the heck is going on here?

I looked at the story and thought: 3 reviews! 2 more people reviewed! But instead I found this. Reshef, can you hold your conversations somewhere else, instead of the review topic? Because you are obviously insulting the author instead of reviewing...
Okura chapter 1 . 8/15/2005
RESHEF, whoever the f**k you are, get the hell off of my back and stop critizing my work! All your claims are as false as f**k and if you can't leave me alone on dA or any other site, just piss off.
Reshef chapter 1 . 8/15/2005
So here is the place where you hid this piece of crap, my old friend?

Sure, I remember reading it on the old COH. Hell, you should have given up on it after the site went to hell.

Wasn't this the story where a fat orca rapes his sister? And wasn't it also the one you used to win a cheap fanfiction contest?

We all know the truth about the accounts you created to cheat and get more votes. Funny that such little things can make your day. You will never get any further in life and all you can do is impressing kiddies with stories about orca-incest. Great!"! And after all you still had to cheat in the dumb contest to win.
Stupid Hermit chapter 1 . 8/1/2005
Oh... Nice. Unfortunately, not many people seem to have reviewed. Well, you got one reader now at least. Maybe you should accept unsigned reviews, too.