Reviews for Hogwarts High II
Weirdnessextreme13 chapter 1 . 9/15/2014
Hey, does ANYONE know what new account it is? If so PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE tell me.
Amityswiftie chapter 16 . 7/12/2014
K... So I know that you have spontaneous updates, BUT ITS BEEN 6 FREAKING YEARS! And the couples are messed up! Yea, I'm one of the pissed ones, not feeling very amity at the moment. This is my thoery:
If you like the author enough to make a fanfiction on their story, then you must respect them. The point of fanfiction(or one of them) is to express your artistic talent and show your own take if some part of the story would have been different. But the couples, are who the author CREATED to be DESTINED to be together. If you respect the author, DONT MESS UP HER CHARACTERS DESTINY!

My italics isn't working, so yea part if the caps could be italics if it feels like I yelled to much!

Now that that's over with, this is still an amazing story! It's super well written and very creative. Way better than anything I could write (like by way far)! So great job you definitely could be a famous author!
Now I'm feeling more amity and I'm gonna go to bed.
M chapter 16 . 12/8/2013
RON/HERMIONE fan here you know!
M chapter 10 . 12/8/2013
put the real couples back together
M chapter 7 . 12/8/2013
Your mixing all the couples! I like Ron/Hermione not Ron/Noell !
M chapter 6 . 12/8/2013
a lot of surprising things happened in this chapter.
mind telling what is up with the name of this chapter
M chapter 4 . 12/8/2013
he does
M chapter 1 . 12/7/2013
why so many e-mails
Icepen chapter 16 . 4/9/2013
This whole love triangle and circle and square and any other shape I can think of is going to be cleared up right? Cuz I really like the story but the pairings are a bit strange
Guest chapter 16 . 12/17/2012
I know your waiting till you finish but it's really annoying so please update please
Ginevra Annabeth Herondale chapter 16 . 10/9/2012
This is for the whole hogwarts high series:
This is probably a bit late but I just wanted to say that your writing is fantastic and your sense of humour is GREAT, it takes me a few minutes to stop laughing sometimes! I also wanted to say that I thought it was slightly ironic when Ginny and Draco got together as the main point of the beginning of HHI was to keep Ginny away from Draco! Please finish this story if you see this review because I have really enjoyed this story, you seemed committed to this story a few years ago and I just really hope you would possibly let us know how this ends. Again you are a fantastic writer and I wish all fanfics were written with the same passion and quality as yours!
lila chapter 16 . 9/13/2012
I love your story
CeKhay chapter 16 . 8/15/2012
SOOO I finished reading both HHI and HHII until here, and out of curiosity if you shall ever update I take a glance at the last time it was updated. '08? :sad face: So shall this be forever left here at chapter 16 with Draco passed out, Harry and Daphne contemplating drawing on his face in sharpies, Ginny upset with Daphne living with 2 guys she has feelings for, Hermione and Ron having a friendship and Ron okay with her dating Fred? Who am I missing? Oh right Bill and Fluer where'd that go after the whole Tonks and Remus thing?

Anywho hoping you shall one day update this thought it is 2012 and not updating since '08 says so much.

By the way, I did love this effed up ness story kept me laughing at the most random moments at home my brother that I was going insane.

Looking for a long over do update one day soon, possibly...

I love u chapter 7 . 8/14/2012
Whahahaha... Lol. I love this story. Personally i love 'where is the camera' classic, but never fail to make me laugh. Hahaha. I laugh so hard my stomach hurt. I love u.
E.M. Pride chapter 16 . 3/31/2012
This is amazing. You have to continue this and all your other stories.