Reviews for Blood in the Water
brothermine chapter 1 . 12/7/2015
Awww perfect jack always the one with the upper hand love how you display his weakness too, perfect!
qwertyuiop678 chapter 1 . 8/5/2011
whoa... bum bum buummmm... I love your fics! . make more, pwease? pwetty pwetty pwetty pwease? *puppy eyes*
SirenoftheStorm chapter 1 . 3/31/2009
You so perfectly captured Jack that I'm breathless.
flamencochic chapter 1 . 10/1/2007
I love it. That was fabulous. I can see it playing in my head.
Jennifer Lynn Weston chapter 1 . 7/9/2007
By golly, I'd be feeling sorry for Barbossa now, even if I didn't know how the movie ends!
Turning Pirate chapter 1 . 6/26/2007
Congratulations! You and your story have been inaugurated into the "Pirates of the Caribbean FanFiction Hall of Fame".

Please visit my profile page for more details.

It's not as grand as it sounds, but we hope that by setting this up we are providing a valuable service for all PotC FanFiction lovers out there.

Please come and make some nominations of your own or just join in the fun!
music nerd chapter 1 . 8/8/2006
ooh, you make jack creepy. well done! brava! (you are a girl right? just cuz otherwise i would have to say bravo... whatever. choose the one that applies)

the way that you tell out the scene is extraordinary. wonderful. and kinda creepy at the same time. i love it.
Asher Elric chapter 1 . 7/30/2006
End! end! are you going to write more to this? I mean...another filler scene or something?

I liked this though, it was very good!
Marchwriter chapter 1 . 7/15/2006
"One did not bleed in water that swarmed with

sharks."

"They'd been looking forward to drilling Jack

so full of holes his hide would never hold water."

These were two exceptional phrases that jumped out at me and hooked me in. I love how you displayed the dichotomy of Barbossa and Jack's position and the reveral at the end-neatly done and with your own insght added as well as the movie's.

The last line was the crowning achievement.

Well done!

~The Lady of Light~
just jacs chapter 1 . 5/16/2006
*blinks*

that was amazing you took so much from a simple scene and gave it amazing depth. I loved it. I never thought of Jack being in so much pain there though he must of been, amazing. I can't praise this enough it was stunning
Rogue-Pirate chapter 1 . 3/5/2006
One did not bleed in water that swarmed with

sharks.

His

slow smile glittered gold in the torchlight—the grin of a single shark tasting blood in the water.

Fantastic lines...I really dont know how you come up with them. Very impressive.
meowbooks chapter 1 . 2/12/2006
I'd never, never, never paused to think about Will smashing an oar on his head. Never, thought about the storm. Never. Not really. I owe you my thanks for creating such a wonderful thing. You phrased the descriptions perfectly, with such precision it is astonishing to my mind.
Bainpeth chapter 1 . 1/26/2006
Excellent. You write to sympathetically with our beloved Jack's character, drilling the depths for every ounce of his emotions to share with us. I love it.
Meggie Dodge chapter 1 . 11/9/2005
You missed a semicolon! Which is the one fault I can find in this, worse luck for my envy. Perfect tension of expectation and ability-never mind that we all know how Jack talks his way out of this one, I had to wonder for a while.
Rennie1265 chapter 1 . 10/3/2005
Think this is the first story I've seen that considers Jack's condition after Will nailed him in the head with the oar. The shark analogy of both sides is an apt one.