Reviews for Cat O'Nine Tails
Kimberley chapter 2 . 2/19/2013
This story is the funniest, coolest most awesome story! Thank you for making my day!
I do, however have one complaint. This story is too short.

Can we PLEASE have some more?
qwertyuiop678 chapter 2 . 8/5/2011
lol... i love reading something that makes me laugh... this did.. Now I want a black kitty... .
AB Firestar chapter 2 . 10/8/2007
BRILLIANCE! I bow down to you! Never has such a story without romance kept me so intrigued and entertained! Well that's not true. Black Magic is simply a favorite that withstands the test of time for me. But this is just so wonderful!
ghilliekitten chapter 2 . 8/22/2007
This was amazing!(Yay! our one and only Cap'n Jack gets a cat!) I love it! I laughed so hard! the interaction between Jack and Cat were wonderful and so well written :)
Jennifer Lynn Weston chapter 1 . 7/10/2007
That's just the right pet for jack, all right.
Asher Elric chapter 2 . 12/7/2006
This was so cute! and we got to see Jack barechested! OH MY GOSH! OH MY GOSH! I love this!

Poppy Cotton but now Brynja the Sonic Alchemist.
teacrumb chapter 2 . 8/10/2006
I love that cat. Seriously. I laughed so hard in this fic.
pretzel.in.an.egg chapter 2 . 8/9/2006
That was hilarious! I love it!

~Claudia
music nerd chapter 2 . 8/8/2006
awesome. you do anamaria/jack very well. even if it isn't all out fluff.

i love it! cats are awesome.
vintena chapter 2 . 7/22/2006
Hilarious! Vintage Jack! And I can definitely relate to the rat incident!
S chapter 2 . 7/16/2006
Excellent fic, as always. Funny and adorable.

You know, I would love for Norrington to somehow become informed of Jack's version of Navy discipline. (Perhaps have Jip inform him in Crossing the Bar.) Any way you do it, it would probably be hilarious.
meowbooks chapter 2 . 12/22/2005
"Cat O’ Nine had a pirate’s sense of self-preservation."

Hilarious, well written action, and all around brilliantly brilliant.
Will o' the Wisp chapter 2 . 12/16/2005
ROTFLMAO!

*roffles* That was...SO funny!
Kayden Eidyak chapter 2 . 12/15/2005
That was great. Gotta love those feline attitudes. Positively hysterical. Well done! :D
Kayden Eidyak chapter 1 . 12/15/2005
ROTFLOL! That is hilarious! I loved the "we do not *have* bad luck, we ARE bad luck" part.