Reviews for No Victory Dance
Guest chapter 4 . 7/24/2013
Wow This is interesting. I would like it if you would take this fic up again.
The Queen of Confusion chapter 4 . 3/11/2011
Great story! Hope to see more soon!

SARAH
whimsycality chapter 1 . 2/11/2011
Oh so love...
Raiining chapter 3 . 8/18/2006
: g :

Good third chapter, much longer - and I loved it from Xander's perspective. It doesn't really have the feel of going anywhere yet, and I get the impression that you just wrote it for fun to see what would happen. But I'd love to hear more from this plot line!
Raiining chapter 2 . 8/18/2006
Ahh, interesting!

:: grin :: Joyce is so wonderful. White glove test. Ha!
Raiining chapter 1 . 8/18/2006
"She looked out the window at the fireworks and knew that this was not the end of anything.

Good thing she'd thought to bring her sword."

Most excellent line.

This story has been hiding buried in my inbox for a while now, and I have time so I thought I'd read it. Excellent beginning - reading on!
Allen Pitt chapter 3 . 8/2/2006
Hm... if Angel stepped forward with an offer to help, one wonders if Giles would be desperate enough to accept it? he should have survived the invasion, in Sunnydale...and Giles in "The Wish" was shown having formed a kind of scooby gang composed of high school kids like Larry & Oz fighting vamps (and losing) -
fallenoccultist chapter 3 . 8/1/2006
This Story just keeps on getting better and better.
rankokun alpha chapter 2 . 8/1/2006
okay you just have to keep this one running! i mean this is hilarious! i love the idea i can just se the aliens trying to hit buffy with the telepathy thing. airheads of the world unite! it gets in and hits her airhead persona and dies screaming as buffy hacks it to death with her sword! keep up the awesome writing!
Dreamweaver chapter 2 . 7/21/2006
O...Indepencence Day..one of my all-time fav movies! First time I've seen it crossed over with ANY of my favorite shows/movies (much less BTVS). Can't wait to see what you plan on doing with it.
tdk99992000 chapter 2 . 7/21/2006
cool
Bobboky chapter 2 . 7/20/2006
cool
Allen Pitt chapter 2 . 7/20/2006
Could be a fun multiple-crossover... maybe the SG-1 team & a few others all form one big bug- hunting team?

* One wonders what the Mayor thinks of all this- he almost ended up lunch for bugs, too -then again he might be out trying to recruit bugs or salvage some of their tech etc...
Amber Penglass chapter 1 . 7/21/2005
Beautiful, just beautiful. I rather wish this had been a full-length story, detailing how Buffy might have gone on to aid in battling the 'inevitable survivors' but regardless, it's lovely as is. _
tammin chapter 1 . 7/11/2005