Reviews for Our Last Dance
Tsukirie chapter 1 . 10/1/2009
Ah the ANGST! *cries*

Love, love, LOVE your stories! I bawled my eyes out reading this! I could really feel their pain from leaving each other... T,T

*wanders off to read more of your awesome stories*
ani chapter 1 . 6/21/2009
wow... really, all i can say is wow.
singinshowtunes chapter 1 . 9/28/2008
awe, that was so SAD! It made my heart ache...in a good way, though...It was awesome!
Comrade Trufflinskinovichevna DeLevikna chapter 1 . 8/17/2007
*whimpers*

The last line killed me.

- DL
Seshafi chapter 1 . 8/6/2007
Seshafi: *tears in eyes* I loved it...

Yami Seshafi: Stop crying, aibou.

Seshafi: NO!

Yami Seshafi: *sighs* She read this while listening to "What Hurts the Most" by Rascal Flatts...

Seshafi: *starts sobbing*

Yami Seshafi: *sighs again* It was a really good story. *comforts Seshafi*
Anime WarriorSkye chapter 1 . 5/21/2006
Poignant and very cute. *sniffles*
Daikaio chapter 1 . 3/11/2006
A sweet fic...It's so sad! *Cries* I hated the ending to YGO...But you did great work! I loved it, *Crying*
MissOutcastus chapter 1 . 1/29/2006
congrts. this was the first fanfic that made me cry. i've read lot's of tear jerkers, but this one got me.
kalimoto chapter 1 . 12/25/2005
The stories that include that particular moment...always make me cry. Seriously. Well written, I love it. Do not take my crying as a sign otherwise. -sniffle- You are an amazing writer, I'll be reading the rest of the stories! _
nuttx chapter 1 . 12/12/2005
Beutiful. Can I say anymore? Love the way you ended with tthat phrase... loved it all!
ladygodess chapter 1 . 9/24/2005
I love it, *sweet* . and all the fluff *sighs*

See ya .
anonymous chapter 1 . 8/28/2005
*wails* OHMYGOD! IT'S BEAUTIFUL! Wah! *river of tears form around feet*
Star Girl11 chapter 1 . 8/23/2005
-blinks trying not to cry-

Akila: Oh great now she is all depressed over the end of Yu-Gi-Oh again.

Tyson: She was depressed about this before (joined my muse crew after Yu-Gi-Oh ended)?

Akila: Yeah you weren't around then. I miss those days, when there was only Zahra and I, not seven. Oh well at least she is reviewing again.

Star Girl -still blinking-: Oh put a sock in it Akila. Anyway that was good.
diav chapter 1 . 8/19/2005
Beautiful, simply beautiful. ;]
Lita Kitsune chapter 1 . 8/9/2005
no no no no! Yami can't leave! he just...*sinks to ground in tears*...can't. WHy did he have to leave? why? why? why? it's not fair! but...it was a good story...poor Yugi.