Reviews for Little Light, Little Hope
ZazouloveMatt chapter 1 . 6/28
Really really good :) Thxs for the good moment spend to read :)
Mrs King Aragorn chapter 1 . 4/21/2014
Okay so here's what ive got to say. This is an amazing story; so why did you end it? This is the perfect beginning for a really great story. Seriously I'm not kidding. Don't end this story;cause there's so much more to add to this. Keep writing this story!
PHENOMENIAN-SHIRO chapter 1 . 12/14/2011
IT IS JUST WHAT I WNATED! I JUST LOVE THE PLOT! I'VE LOOKED SO LONG FOR A STORY LIKE THIS! COULD YOU PLEASE CONTINUE UNTIL LOTHLORIEN?
asdfjkl chapter 1 . 6/21/2009
that's not a very good ending. i mean, the fact that aragorn was injured like that and all is gonna have an affect on at least the rest of moria. the story was fairly good, but the ending was far to abrupt.
Lady Elrayen chapter 1 . 5/13/2009
Superb fellowship story, mellon-nin :) I love ones like this! Lol, I had a couple of images of legolas giving Gimli really foul looks when they were 'discussing' rocks and trees in my head that always make me chuckle lol :D

Great short story!

Elrayen xx
StarLight9 chapter 1 . 1/14/2009
Very nice! I enjoyed it, too bad it ended so quickly.
Midnightdreamr chapter 1 . 1/14/2006
You should have continued. That was great! Poor Estel!
am writing chapter 1 . 7/18/2005
Here I am, reading a summary about the HOBBITS! NOT ARAGORN! But no you still manage to put him through hell! Oh well, I liked it anyways! My stress level was dangerously high though. If you do manage to re write the ending write till the end of Moria so we can find out how Aragorn manages to run across the Bridge of Khaza Dum and fight a cave troll. I was wondering about that...hehe gallot...
leggylover03 chapter 1 . 7/14/2005
You know I loved it! Now my greedy self wishes more!
Masterarcher chapter 1 . 7/12/2005
That was very well done. I loved the selflessness of Estel and the bravery of the hobbits. I would have liked Legolas to have made a bit bigger fuss over aragorn but over all it was a great story! Keep em comin!
Thorongirl chapter 1 . 7/12/2005
Great story. My only objection is that it was too short. It seriously felt like you could go on. Loved the hobbit interaction, the Legolas/Gimli bickering, and most of all, the Aragorn angst! Great as always. Glad to see you'll be updating one of my favorite Hidalgo stories pretty soon (gotta read it, kids - it's called "Innocently Accused").
QueenofFlarmphgal chapter 1 . 7/11/2005
YAY! ANGST!

I really like this story. Mostly for Aragorn gettign hurt, but also for the courage of the hobbits. It was nice, having them so worried for him and so willingto fight. Well, sort of.

Gosh, Aragorn is so self-sacrificial...

Don't we all love that?

wOoT!
SivanShemesh chapter 1 . 7/11/2005
I mercy Legolas, if Elrond will knew what happened, thought that could be funny, if Elrond will find out... lol!

I love the dialogue between Gimli and Legolas, as I love how you pictured Gimli as he can talk with the stones as Legolas can hear the trees and talk with them as well.

Hannon-le for writing your fic, as I enjoyed reading it.

Sivan Shemesh
Ithil-valon chapter 1 . 7/11/2005
Very good! But rather than "The End," I'd much rather see, "TBC"! You could quite easily continue this tale and let us know how Aragorn makes it out of Moria with his injuries! I hope you'll think about it!

I enjoyed this very much, and you have a good writing style...very easy to follow and visualize.
Hel5gen chapter 1 . 7/11/2005
I loved the story. Got a good chuckle in parts and was sitting on the edge of my chair in others[i have no nails to bite]. I could see everything in my mind's eye. Please keep writing and keep up the good work. May the blessing of Elves, Men and all free folk be with you