Reviews for Birds of a Feather
nayin17 chapter 1 . 12/3/2013
This is so cute
nayin chapter 1 . 4/15/2013
ginny should love that bird lolololol
LizzieOktambe chapter 1 . 9/10/2012
Muahahahahaha that was brilliant! :)
DukeBrymin chapter 1 . 2/7/2008
Aah, thanks for helping me get my Recommended Daily Allowance of fluff. I really like this type-uplifting, funny, and sweet, without ever-prevalent angst and sorry.
vcuMONKEY chapter 1 . 6/25/2007
hahahahahahahahahaha

stupid bird!

haha i know i cry when birds wake me up at 7 in the morning. There's this one at our house that squawks AND flies into the window every morning, afternoon, and evening. Its ridiculous!

I love this story cuz it reminded me of that.

Yay Harry to the rescue from the birds!
Moonprincess92 chapter 1 . 4/6/2007
Aw, i love it so so very muchly! lol D
angelps7 chapter 1 . 2/22/2007
AW! omg this is soo cute, i really like it, its totally original and adorable! i love your harry. hes very lovable :D

and im sorri about the bird waking you up everyday! jeez it must have driven you nuts hahah. it would have been awesome to have a harry, i agree :P lol.

great story! :D
Friendsofweasley chapter 1 . 1/21/2006
Very original...

*sigh* Sheer and utter cuteness
AngelFYI13 chapter 1 . 12/7/2005
i love it. i went through a simmilar experiance exept it was around 15 birds and it lasted a month.
Tamaran Girl chapter 1 . 10/12/2005
*laughing* ah, that was hilarious. Really, it was!

Wish I could write more, but I've got homework. Grr...

Great job!
acciobook chapter 1 . 9/7/2005
This was adorable. I love your little one shot piece of romantic fluff :)
Wuteva chapter 1 . 7/24/2005
HOT STUFF. I LOVE IT. :D
Swimmergirl chapter 1 . 7/23/2005
Love it! I love Harry/Ginny ships, and this one is really good!
thejess365 chapter 1 . 7/14/2005
You know, you're really good at making people feel uber- guilty about just reading it. Lol. I like this story. I like all your stories, because their so... "picture perfect"... yah... ok i feel less guilty now. But I still say it's an awesome story! ]
Titled Heart chapter 1 . 7/11/2005
That was so cute. I love adorable fluff...*sigh* I'm such a sap. Excellent job, though!

~Artee